Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sleep Study tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My sleep study is tonight!! I'm soo nervous lol. They're gonna hook machines up to me and watch me sleep and stuff :ChairHit:. Sooo wish me luck!
Good luck where you having it done? I can't remember the name of the hospital in Richmond is it Patty A. Clay?
Yeah it's Patti A Clay in Richmond but I'm having it at the St Joseph Sleep Wellness Center in Lexington. I have to be there at 8:30 tonight.
good luck Cali.. hope everything works out for ya and you're okay
Patty A Clay always looked like a dark dungeon type place when I saw it from the outside. I'd be scared to go there. I have no clue what it is really like though. It may be fantastic.

Good Luck tonight Cali
Thanks guys.

Yeah Patti A Clay is kinda scary lol.
Yes it is or was anyway.
I've been through a two night sleep study. Yep, they hook up cables, watch your movements and even record it but it wasn't bad...just found out I have sleep apnea.
good luck..I hope everything goes fine. Do they give you something to sleep or will you just fall asleep naturally?
I'm not sure, they didn't tell me. They told me not to drink caffeine past lunch but that's about it.
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:good luck..I hope everything goes fine. Do they give you something to sleep or will you just fall asleep naturally?
When I did mine they just made me comfortable and leave you alone(except for the camera in the corner)
They don't give you anything to sleep so the the study is more natural.
Sounds like fun..
I had it done about 1 1/2 ago, there is nothing to be nervous about, all they do is hook up a bunch of leads on you and you try and goto sleep. If you have to use the bathroom they come in and undo everything until you come back from the bathroom good luck.
Good Luck Cali, let us know how everything goes!
Good luck Cali, hope all goes well.
It went pretty good. I slept on a tempurpedic matress which was good lol. I hated all the wires though. I had 5 wires in my hair (with goop), two patches on my chest, one patch by each eye, one patch on both sides of my throat, one patch on both sides of my jaws, one patch behind each ear, an oxygen sensor in my nose, an oxygen sensor on my finger, things wrapped around each leg, things wapped around my waist and chest...but overall it wasn't too bad. I got to watch tv and slept in a nice room.
That's good...glad it went good...
glad it went good for you... when do you get the results
Yea, let us know results when you get them.

Glad it went good too btw.
I should get the results in the next couple of weeks.
when you get them let us know what they say