Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pitino
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:thanks: Pure speculation on my part here and I want to make sure everyone understands that it's ONLY my subjective speculation but here is what I think has happened.

1. This woman thinks she has some sort of evidence which would be embarrassing to the University of Louisville and her soon to be ex-husband. Probably something she believes is against NCAA rules if I had to guess. Everyone is jumping to the conclusion this is sexual in nature. Well after seeing this woman, there is no doubt in my mind Pitino has better taste than that. His wallet can get him into the pants of some much better looking women than that if that was his intentions.

2. She is making these accusations because of the pending divorce and was hoping to get some money out of it to ease herself into a new life without her current hubby.

3. The information she thinks she has is circumstantial at best and coach told her to go get bent. Coach Pitino is forced to call the FBI (screw the local authorities) however because it becomes clear this woman went public herself (fox 41 news) and he wasn't going to let her attack UofL, him, or his family without fighting back.

Fighting back with the FBI in your corner is like the US army fighting a boy scout troop. This woman will wish she had kept her big mouth shut when it's all said and done.

UNTIL you can show me a link to something different:thanks: Confusedhh:
http://louisville.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=937331
Here is a linkt to show that everything is in supprt of Pitino and his family
theVILLE Wrote:http://louisville.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=937331

Of course Louisville supports Pitino, they don't want their basketball program to be tarnished.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Of course Louisville supports Pitino, they don't want their basketball program to be tarnished.

What about the FBI???
FOX 41 will be airing the interview tonight, so hold your horses theVille, Fox must have found some credible information to air her interview tonight
Pitino has been having affairs with women since his days at Kentucky, are you going to stand there or sit there and say that he has not? Come on, everyone knows about Patty Swope and him, everyone knows that he was killing a couple of cheerleaders at UK and now this lady from 5 years ago....
The guy is a player, let him do his magic oh wait hes married cant do that now!
theVILLE Wrote:http://louisville.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=937331

:thatsfunn

Ville,
I am sorry but linking anything from Howie and Company at Louisville's rivals site is about as dependable as if Joe B. Hall was the head of the NCAA selection committee. Heck, if news came out that Rick Pitino knowingly was harboring Osama Bin Laden in his basement, Howie would try to spin it so that Pitino was a national hero for finding Bin Laden.
Why isn't this in the thread that was already started for Pitino? What was the sense in creating a NEW one?
Stardust Wrote:Why isn't this in the thread that was already started for Pitino? What was the sense in creating a NEW one?
Because the Ville was banned from that one.
This is a dead one>