Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Olinger signs with Centre!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tyler Olinger signs with Centre. Congrats!
What other schools were offering him?
CONGRATS TYLER!!!!!
congrats Tyler
Were is that school at. Never heard of it.
Congrats Tyler.
Congrats Tyler!!!
Congrats...
cj2561 Wrote:Were is that school at. Never heard of it.

Danville, Kentucky. Great school. One of the top 50 Libral arts schools in the country. Great academics. Congrats Tyler. Not only will he be able to enjoy the sport he loves, but he will also get a superior education.
Congrats Tyler and good luck!
congrats!
How good is there football program?
tradition Wrote:Danville, Kentucky. Great school. One of the top 50 Libral arts schools in the country. Great academics. Congrats Tyler. Not only will he be able to enjoy the sport he loves, but he will also get a superior education.

Oh, I got family down that way. He can watch one of the best rivals in the state.
cougarpride08 Wrote:How good is there football program?

Good question. You don't really hear about D3 programs. I've attached a link where you can surf and find a ton of info.

http://centre.edu/web/athletics/football/index.html
I also heard they spoke with Aaron Moore and Mikael Campbell also. But Congrads to Tyler on making to the next level.
Congrats:Thumbs: I wish you the best of luck.
tradition Wrote:Danville, Kentucky. Great school. One of the top 50 Libral arts schools in the country. Great academics. Congrats Tyler. Not only will he be able to enjoy the sport he loves, but he will also get a superior education.

Very true!! Congrats and good luck Tyler!! :Thumbs:
I heard you have to have near perfect grades to go there
Tyler is a very smart young man and should be a perfecvt fit at Centre! Congratulations and best of luck, Tyler! (Matt Williams, another Hazard graduate who played football and basketball for Hazard is at Center, as well!)
Congrats Tyler, good luck.
Will he be quarterback or will they use him like eastern is going to use him just as a pure athlete?