Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Passing camps for summer was needed !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know many coaches are happy that the "NO Passing Camp" rule is gone,camps are allowed this year and dont start till next season,hopefully the KHSAA Board will get this done right and allow schools to have these camps,It helps teams that throws the pigskins and lets all teams work on passing defense,just can't understand WHY,that they (Khsaa)want to keep messing with Football,guess that is way it works out Football dont need extra time,WRONG....The Breathitt Co.Bobcats need a few passing camps it can and will only help this years team,Hopefully we will see a few more passes made (instead of running the ball)and more recievers catching it,didn't see much passing last year and we had a few good recievers that could catch the ball such Ryan Allen,Robbie Huff and Zack Epperson along with Josh Fletcher.Ryan Allen graduates but the core of the recievers are back and should be ready for action. Go Bobcats!!!
Csportsman11 Wrote:I know many coaches are happy that the "NO Passing Camp" rule is gone,camps are allowed this year and dont start till next season,hopefully the KHSAA Board will get this done right and allow schools to have these camps,It helps teams that throws the pigskins and lets all teams work on passing defense,just can't understand WHY,that they (Khsaa)want to keep messing with Football,guess that is way it works out Football dont need extra time,WRONG....The Breathitt Co.Bobcats need a few passing camps it can and will only help this years team,Hopefully we will see a few more passes made (instead of running the ball)and more recievers catching it,didn't see much passing last year and we had a few good recievers that could catch the ball such Ryan Allen,Robbie Huff and Zack Epperson along with Josh Fletcher.Ryan Allen graduates but the core of the recievers are back and should be ready for action. Go Bobcats!!!

It seems to me that what Breathitt did last year worked pretty well, so I say leave the coaching up to Holcomb. I understand that you may have a family member at wideout, but I'm sure if he was that good they would find a way to get him the ball.
i hope we get to have these!
So what does all that mean? Can they have passing league?
SportsKing Wrote:It seems to me that what Breathitt did last year worked pretty well, so I say leave the coaching up to Holcomb. I understand that you may have a family member at wideout, but I'm sure if he was that good they would find a way to get him the ball.

no just a fan of the GAME like many are not a coach at all...Thank You!!!
Csportsman11 Wrote:no just a fan of the GAME like many are not a coach at all...Thank You!!!

take it easy there, I think breathitt will be fine as far as the passing game goes, they'll throw it to #28 in the flat and then you'll hear the cannon in the background.......................
I sure hope that the basketball camps don't enterfere with football camps...:yikes:
Too much emphasis on this. You may even beat a Trinity or ST.X in a passing league but line up and play them and get beat by 60. It gives somewhat of a false sense of identity of how good you actually may be. It's a good idea to do a couple but don't place an emphasis on them. No pressure, no linebackers in your qb's face. You can look like the BYU'S of old in passing leagues but the REALITY sets in when the other components are added.