Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia vs Jenkins (14th All "A" Championship Game)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins?

I'll take Cordia 11-8. Go Lady Lions!
Cordia
I assume neither of the people who posted this has watched either team play. Jenkins should win in 3 innings, maybe 5 since they just played in a very competitive tourney in Somerset and will have to adjust to the slow pitching Cordia has.
I go with my BIG GREEN! Cordia doesn't stand a chance.
yeah im going to have to go with jenkins on this one. jenkins is tuff, cordia doesnt stand much of a chance.
I like how everyone on here crys when Jenkins gets down and they come to this one and say someone dont stand a chance. I wish both teams luck. Jenkins has to win in something I guess.
MVP2 Wrote:I like how everyone on here crys when Jenkins gets down and they come to this one and say someone dont stand a chance. I wish both teams luck. Jenkins has to win in something I guess.

This is our sport. No one in the region compares. GO BIG GREEN MACHINE!!!
I take Jenkins by 4
I'll take the Lady Lions by 1, 10-9
Ashley Turner will have a big game.
Congratulations to the Lady Lions for reaching the finals but Jenkins is clearly a big favorite. I seriously doubt that Cordia that Cordia will score many runs against The Lady Cavs pithching and defense.
Jenkins
sherman14 Wrote:This is our sport. No one in the region compares. GO BIG GREEN MACHINE!!!

You girls might when the all A but you girls will not win the 14th region title. As far as this game goes, I will say Cordia will pull off the upset with a big game from Ashley Turner and Tiffany Mullins. Also expect a good game from Alyssa Pratt. Jenkins will come in to this game with all them girls heads as big as watermelons. Lady Lions win 9 to 7.
Jenkins will win..I PROMISE, lol!
Crazy Horse Wrote:You girls might when the all A but you girls will not win the 14th region title. As far as this game goes, I will say Cordia will pull off the upset with a big game from Ashley Turner and Tiffany Mullins. Also expect a good game from Alyssa Pratt. Jenkins will come in to this game with all them girls heads as big as watermelons. Lady Lions win 9 to 7.

They don't some into a game like that. They come focused on the task at hand. Thats why we are so dominant.
By the way the game is today isn't it? Or is it tomorrow?
I played against Jenkins this year,
and im telling you, they have this in the bag.
their talent is just too much for Cordia.
cavs easily.
Jenkins will have no problem with anyone in the 53rd. They have beaten KCC. They will play Cordia tomorrow. Which they should have no problem with. And can and will beat LCC quiet easily.
you people who think cordia is going to win are obviously blind. if you havent noticed, jenkins has an amazing defense and the pitcher has been throwing some good games. cordia is too weak. they're not even competition.
strike3 Wrote:you people who think cordia is going to win are obviously blind. if you havent noticed, jenkins has an amazing defense and the pitcher has been throwing some good games. cordia is too weak. they're not even competition.

Pretty much Jenkins in every sport. Good Luck both teams!
MVP2 Wrote:Pretty much Jenkins in every sport. Good Luck both teams!

whats that suppose to mean trying to bash jenkins mvp2?
sherman14 Wrote:whats that suppose to mean trying to bash jenkins mvp2?

Excatly, No Im not trying to bash Jenkins. Just doing what you Jenkins fans are doing to Cordia softball team, to get on here and say a team doesnt have a chance is disrespectful. This is a forum to get on here and say your opioion and sure if you think Jenkins is going to win, sure thats fine. But no need to down these girls, Cordia didnt even have a softball team last season and now they playing for a All "A" Championship. Would you guys like it if every thread you guys made about Jenkins everyone said you didnt have a chance and was weak competition. (Boys Basketball 2-wins, Football-2 wins, Baseball so far 1-win) doesnt look a like a powerhouse. Think for you post something that is bringing these players down.

If weather premitted again this game should be played tomorrow. It should be a fun and good game.
MVP2 Wrote:Excatly, No Im not trying to bash Jenkins. Just doing what you Jenkins fans are doing to Cordia softball team, to get on here and say a team doesnt have a chance is disrespectful. This is a forum to get on here and say your opioion and sure if you think Jenkins is going to win, sure thats fine. But no need to down these girls, Cordia didnt even have a softball team last season and now they playing for a All "A" Championship. Would you guys like it if every thread you guys made about Jenkins everyone said you didnt have a chance and was weak competition. (Boys Basketball 2-wins, Football-2 wins, Baseball so far 1-win) doesnt look a like a powerhouse. Think for you post something that is bringing these players down.

If weather premitted again this game should be played tomorrow. It should be a fun and good game.
For your information people do that on here all the time. We are always being put down in anything we do. It's people like you that put us down. We always get the short end of the stick. And as far as I'm corcerned you and everyone that put Jenkins down can go straight to ****
sherman14 Wrote:For your information people do that on here all the time. We are always being put down in anything we do. It's people like you that put us down. We always get the short end of the stick. And as far as I'm corcerned you and everyone that put Jenkins down can go straight to ****

When have I ever put down the program? Only time I said anything neg. aboout Jenkins is in my earlier post (#19)only to see how it makes you guys feel as you was saying about Cordia being weak and standing no chance.
MVP2 Wrote:When have I ever put down the program? Only time I said anything neg. aboout Jenkins is in my earlier post (#19)only to see how it makes you guys feel as you was saying about Cordia being weak and standing no chance.

Were put down all the time about anything. Every other team on here puts us down and tells us we suck. We get bashed all the time. We excel at softball and can brag about it, so carma is a b*itch.
It seems like someone can dish it out, but can't take it. If you look at all the post Jenkins is always putting down LCC in every sport. In the past 3 years LCC has won 1 district title, Jenkins has won 2 district title. LCC was won 5 games and JHS was won 4. It looks like pretty close competition.
MVP2 Wrote:Who wins?

I'll take Cordia 11-8. Go Lady Lions!

you're right. 11-8, but you should have added them together. jenkins killed cordia tonight. =]
blaze9 Wrote:It seems like someone can dish it out, but can't take it. If you look at all the post Jenkins is always putting down LCC in every sport. In the past 3 years LCC has won 1 district title, Jenkins has won 2 district title. LCC was won 5 games and JHS was won 4. It looks like pretty close competition.

Jenkins has 8 wins tonight will make 9
My earlier post was referring to the 3 year record between LCC & JHS. I guess I should have clarified myself. Sorry.
blaze9 Wrote:My earlier post was referring to the 3 year record between LCC & JHS. I guess I should have clarified myself. Sorry.

So it'll be tied up there next meeting.