Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lakers title hopes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is this the year that Kobe can pull it off
He came close last year but the Celts were just too much to handle w/o Bynum
This year the West is down and they are favored to come out of that conference....
with the Celts losing on the road to the Bulls and showing signs of weakness w/o KG they will most likely play LeBron and the Cavs
Can they do it?
No, LeBron and the Cavs will win it this year. I think LeBron wants it worse than Kobe because he hasn't won it yet, but i do think the Lakers will be in the finals and it will be a 6 or 7 game series.
yes they can and they will!!
I think Lebron and the Cavaliers will take it.
lebron and his crew has the best chemistry out of any team out there. this is the end of the cleveland curse.
Lebron and Cavs are taking it this year ..... and besides kobe cant handle lebron no way he to much for him to handle ... Go Cavs Lebron James MVP
DukeFan4life Wrote:Lebron and Cavs are taking it this year ..... and besides kobe cant handle lebron no way he to much for him to handle ... Go Cavs Lebron James MVP

Very well said my friend!!! :Thumbs:
I think the Lakers will do it.. Sure the Cavs have only lost 1 game at home but who gave them that loss? I believe it was Kobe Bryant and the Lakers.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I think the Lakers will do it.. Sure the Cavs have only lost 1 game at home but who gave them that loss? I believe it was Kobe Bryant and the Lakers.

They have lost 2 times at home!!! :Thumbs:
Lebron's just way too good for the Cavs to lose.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I think the Lakers will do it.. Sure the Cavs have only lost 1 game at home but who gave them that loss? I believe it was Kobe Bryant and the Lakers.

Big difference between regular season and playoffs. The lakers are choke artists since Shaq left
This is the 1st of many in the next few years.
I've said it quite a bit on here, but this is the start of a Laker dynasty. They have a lot of good young talent, and the best player in the game whos hungry.
Lakers will not win in Cleveland
Cleveland wins against the Lakers or the hornets in the finals.....yeah the hornets
The only way the Lakers will win is if Lebron loses.
UofL Wrote:They have lost 2 times at home!!! :Thumbs:

correct....
but c'mon....
that last loss shouldn't count lol
they might have well started me in that game haha
Aslan Wrote:This is the 1st of many in the next few years.
I've said it quite a bit on here, but this is the start of a Laker dynasty. They have a lot of good young talent, and the best player in the game whos hungry.

After Shannon Brown lit it up from 3 last nite....
Bynum on a healthy knee....
young guards like Farmar, Ariza, and Vujacic....
Gasol....
Odom...
and they do have Kobe Bryant too:worthy:

but best of all....they have a benchwarmer right now with more upside than anyone in the league.....ADAM MORRISON!!!! lol
Stardust Wrote:Lakers will not win in Cleveland

The Lakers are 1-0 at Cleveland this year.
zaga_fan Wrote:After Shannon Brown lit it up from 3 last nite....
Bynum on a healthy knee....
young guards like Farmar, Ariza, and Vujacic....
Gasol....
Odom...
and they do have Kobe Bryant too:worthy:

but best of all....they have a benchwarmer right now with more upside than anyone in the league.....ADAM MORRISON!!!! lol

Cmon now.
ah cavs are gonna win it
Aslan Wrote:The Lakers are 1-0 at Cleveland this year.

And Lebron is 39-2 in Cleveland this year.
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:And Lebron is 39-2 in Cleveland this year.
actually 39-1 in my book the last game didn't count as far as a legit game.
Stardust Wrote:Lakers will not win in Cleveland

I think they have already acomplished (sp) that this year. Lakers win in 6
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:And Lebron is 39-2 in Cleveland this year.

The Lakers are undefeated there. Big Grin
The Lakers have a better win percentage there. Big Grin
the Lakers will be champs. They got Kobe Bryant..... nuff said.
Die Hard Devil Fan21 Wrote:the Lakers will be champs. They got Kobe Bryant..... nuff said.

Yeah because that has really worked out for them since Shaq left
beasy_bo Wrote:actually 39-1 in my book the last game didn't count as far as a legit game.

Thats true.
Aslan Wrote:The Lakers are undefeated there. Big Grin
The Lakers have a better win percentage there. Big Grin

Haha....you got me there!
Lebron and the cavs are gonna be too much for Kobe and the Lakers.
There is no doubt Kobe and the Lakers can do it this year. They have everyone, and have them all healthy. The only team who could play with them is the Celtics WITH Kevin Garnett, but without him no one can play with them. The Lakers have a lot of talent, the best player in the NBA currently in Kobe (one of the best clutch shooters in the game), and without question, the best coach in history with Phil Jackson. You can never can Phil out, and this year he has the team to win it all again.
Pages: 1 2