Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Colts @ Patriots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do u think will win this afc game
Peyton shakes some of the Belicek curse. Colts win this one.
Colts
I hate to say it but Patriots keep their streak alive and go on to beat indy
Pats 24
Colts 14
Colts all the way.. The Pats just arent what they use to be....But Peyton hasnt been either. He needs to step it up..
the colts have a defence and h patriots are down
im gonna go with peyton manning and the colts
Peyton doesn't have to put so may points on the board early.. so he doesn't... they have been running the ball a lot more than they did last year... the D is a lot better now that they have a little more experience on the line than they did last year...

So i'm going with Peyton and the Colts...
As a huge Patriots fan, I will HOPE they will win, but I will say it will be a great game to watch .. Could be a close game
If the colts had lost a game I might give them the nod but I think the Pats win a close one.
the colts will be too much for the downtrodden pats in this one
i agree
but the pats r known to pull some stuff out
As much as i wanna say the colts, it will be the Pats. It will be a down to the wire game, but the Pats will have the ball near the end, and Vinatari will kick the game winning field goal like he has always done. Pats by 3. 31-28
good predicition, thatwill prob happen
Colts in a close one
Colts
Colts by a TD, 21-14...
i pray for the colts but with these teams you never know especially since the emotional leader for the pats is back in bruschi
Yeah, bruschi might be back....but Manning and the rest of the Colts will make sure that they finally get this win that they have been wanting for a long time