Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: White Brite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
White Brite... formerly known as "Yellow Out" is now carried @ Wally World. It is carried @ Food City in the laundry aisle as well.

Wal-Mart keeps it over in the hardware section, but the department manager is going to get it in the small and large containers and place it in the laundry area... I am hoping especially for the Baseball, Softball, Football, Soccer... and any other sport that gets ground in dirt, grass stains, and blood....

It smells like "fried egg flatulence", so it's a soak in a bucket on the steps or garage...LOL! Great product for anyone with WHITE UNIFORMS... it won't even hurt piping or appliqued items on uniforms!
Great advice considering the number of teams who do have to play in white uniforms.
IISnakE Wrote:White Brite... formerly known as "Yellow Out" is now carried @ Wally World. It is carried @ Food City in the laundry aisle as well.

Wal-Mart keeps it over in the hardware section, but the department manager is going to get it in the small and large containers and place it in the laundry area... I am hoping especially for the Baseball, Softball, Football, Soccer... and any other sport that gets ground in dirt, grass stains, and blood....

It smells like "fried egg flatulence", so it's a soak in a bucket on the steps or garage...LOL! Great product for anyone with WHITE UNIFORMS... it won't even hurt piping or appliqued items on uniforms!

Do you use it in the laundry?
I actually put a little in a "bucket" and soak mine youngins' pants.... THEN, after they have soaked for a little bit, I spray them with OXY clean, put a little cascade on them and rub it in.... let them set again for about 10 minutes or so... WHILE they are doing that, I fill the washer with Tide w/bleach and White Brite (about 3 or 4 capfuls).... Let the washer beat around for a few minutes, reset it and put the pants in..... They come out looking GREAT!!! I now swear by this stuff.... SURE could have used it last year during the state Jr. League tourney..... those boys got filthy!!! LOLOL....