Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 1000th Post!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Woo Hoo!!!
It only took me an entire regular season of football, but I finally managed my 1000th post!

Now I have to hope CD doesn't abuse his privledges (like he is known to do) and steal them!
I wouldn't do that to you. I mean I like you TC.
:wtf1:
:mad: That is so not cool CD :no: :ChairHit:

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
What do you mean TC or is it Clay Co Joe or maybe Boyd Co Joe. Whom you have some many different names.
CD?? Confusedhh:
haha I'm actually good friends with Boyd County Joe. Joe Mullins that is. QB that graduated in '04.
im confused. I must of missed about 999 of your posts clay county joe Confusedhh:
:lol:
I can't seem to find them either QQ.
Congrats
Congratulations, now if I could only have my posts back (*clears throat "CatDawg"*) then I would be at 3k.

What comes after part b? part-a. lol
OK who was the trader? Looks like you got them tribe
Wow you still haven't fixed my name! I almost couldn't login because I'd forgotten!
Let me see what I can do about that.
WOO so much better! You're lucky I don't know how to do anything CD. I was trying to change your name to #1 Tomcat Fan
LOL, did I get it all back right?
yeah it's fine... the T wasn't capitalized before but it was annoying me anyway so I was going to change that soon anyways.... so it's all good.
Cool.
congrats tc68
I told you that you would get there sooner or later man
Im almost at 2000 and seems like last month i was at 1000 lol
I'll have to place FB05 on the old radar.
CatDawg Wrote:I'll have to place FB05 on the old radar.

Smile