Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Anybody get any calls yet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday was tax day but it was also the first day that Division I coaches could call their recruits. Anybody get any calls?
I've been told that Prestonsburg LB Austin McKinney has been receiving calls, but I'm not sure what colleges are interested.
Caleb Watkins received a call from Wofford College Coach in Spartansburg, S.C. yesterday.
Im sure that Channing got some calls today.
how about naia coaches? Is the date still the same?
cougarpride08 Wrote:how about naia coaches? Is the date still the same?

NAIA coaches can call at anytime but some choose to follow D1 guidelines.
From what I have been told, Channing has been getting calls everyday from the Illionis coach. They are at the top of his list right now. I would however would like to see him play in the SEC.
How about the rest of LCC football players? We only had two confirm signed. Didn't we get any offers for Richard Shepard or the Frazier kid?
bobcatlunatik Wrote:well u must know Channing very well or u would already know that he has been offered by western ky. troy, purdue and illinois and being looked at by louisville.

Don't forget Stanford
I was told in yesterday that Purdue was very interested in Fugate. I am sure his list of schools will grow almost daily. The kid is an outstanding athlete and from what a close BHS supporter has told me he is a very good student as well. I hope he enjoys every second of the experience. Wherever he goes I wish him the best.
Colonel Kill Wrote:I was told in yesterday that Purdue was very interested in Fugate. I am sure his list of schools will grow almost daily. The kid is an outstanding athlete and from what a close BHS supporter has told me he is a very good student as well. I hope he enjoys every second of the experience. Wherever he goes I wish him the best.

I agree.
Anyone in 1A getting anything at all?
BIGREDDAWG Wrote:NAIA coaches can call at anytime but some choose to follow D1 guidelines.

D1 Coaches are only allowed to call one time during the window of April 15 - May31. However, kids can call them anytime.
bobcatlunatik Wrote:well u must know Channing very well or u would already know that he has been offered by western ky. troy, purdue and illinois and being looked at by louisville.

he dont even know him self that well i dont think because he said pc would beat belfry by 17 so he probaly dont even know who channing is,lol