Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: will there be a new VB co. champ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This year BMS is holding Thier Prom On the night Of CO. so with all the 8th graders missing from the game, the title will be up for grabs. I think it is a shame that belfry, thought so little of thier team, that they marked this date for prom not only will the girls have to choose but they will be at a great disadvange without any fans.
vollyballer Wrote:This year BMS is holding Thier Prom On the night Of CO. so with all the 8th graders missing from the game, the title will be up for grabs. I think it is a shame that belfry, thought so little of thier team, that they marked this date for prom not only will the girls have to choose but they will be at a great disadvange without any fans.
First off, before you go running your mouth about the faculty at belfry middle school, I happen to be VERY close the person who set up the prom. The prom date was set long before the county tournament and Johns Creek was the one who would not change. Get your story straight before you go saying ANYTHING about this situation. You obviously don't know what you are talking about!!!!!!:devilflam
volleyballer you jus need to stop startin threads!!
dblg11 Wrote:First off, before you go running your mouth about the faculty at belfry middle school, I happen to be VERY close the person who set up the prom. The prom date was set long before the county tournament and Johns Creek was the one who would not change. Get your story straight before you go saying ANYTHING about this situation. You obviously don't know what you are talking about!!!!!!:devilflam

really now! because the only problem here is that the adults can't get it together and put the kids 1st which is what both events should be about!