Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Brick Dust For Little League Field
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know were we can get some brickdust for our little league fields? Thanks
I know that there is a company in Lexington that carries brick dust for all of the leagues in Lexington, I cannot recall the company name, but if you give me a few minutes, I will make a few phone calls and find out....
800-264-4519 These guys will be able to help you out with any questions that you may have....
I heard Paintsville LL is using something else and not only does it do a better job, it's less expensive. If you'd like me to ask and pm you, would be happy to!
IISnakE Wrote:I heard Paintsville LL is using something else and not only does it do a better job, it's less expensive. If you'd like me to ask and pm you, would be happy to!

That would be great i will also try to give bob vanhoose a call JR coaches over here
Navajo4life Wrote:800-264-4519 These guys will be able to help you out with any questions that you may have....

Thank you
mcharles3,
Check with your local magistrate.... If there is any money to spend on public parks, maybe he can contribute to the field maintence..... Especially since the one field is near the Senior Citizens Center.....:biggrin:
phs1986 Wrote:mcharles3,
Check with your local magistrate.... If there is any money to spend on public parks, maybe he can contribute to the field maintence..... Especially since the one field is near the Senior Citizens Center.....:biggrin:

LOL!! :thanks: I Already tried that one:biggrin: