Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 7, Letcher Central 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Per KHSAA

What are some of the details PLAYBOY5 ?
A big congrats JC
Congrats to JC. Any stats?
I thought we was getting better. What is the deal with this team?
[quote=cougarpride08]I thought we was getting better. What is the deal with this team?[/QUOTE]

Probably nothing. JC may be the best team in the 15th region this year.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:[quote=cougarpride08]I thought we was getting better. What is the deal with this team?[/QUOTE]

As long as they don't face Shepard from lawrence. :biggrin:
Congrats JC
Congrats JC
Congrats JC.
From what I understand, Johnson Central started freshman Ross Sanor and sophomore Cody Parker closed the game out.

Is that correct PLAYBOY?
That is correct Mr.Kimball...We just can't hit the ball..Plain and simple as that..Stuggling at the plate..Usually having one bad inning as we gave up 5 in one inning and that is the way this season has went so far..But this early in the season I would rather be playing good D and struggle at the plate than vice versa...The bats will come along once we get in that groove of playing 5 games a week instead of 3 in 11 days. Johnson Central is a very fundamental team who just got done playing everyday in Florida against very solid competition and coming out on top in a majority of the games in Florida. Congrats J.Central!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:That is correct Mr.Kimball...We just can't hit the ball..Plain and simple as that..Stuggling at the plate..Usually having one bad inning as we gave up 5 in one inning and that is the way this season has went so far..But this early in the season I would rather be playing good D and struggle at the plate than vice versa...The bats will come along once we get in that groove of playing 5 games a week instead of 3 in 11 days. Johnson Central is a very fundamental team who just got done playing everyday in Florida against very solid competition and coming out on top in a majority of the games in Florida. Congrats J.Central!

Oh , I am sure that Coach Dean will work any of the kinks out .
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Oh , I am sure that Coach Dean will work any of the kinks out .
That he will,,The best of the best IMO!
Mr.Kimball Wrote:[quote=cougarpride08]I thought we was getting better. What is the deal with this team?[/QUOTE]

They can't even beat pikeville.:Thumbs:
i loved seeing this Big Grin