Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rules and Regulations.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do all middle school sports fall under the KHSAA rules and regulations? Or do they have their own set?
No.

None do.
Each school board sets their own rules for middle school.
Is there any way for the public (parents and such) to get a copy? Or are they available for people to view them so they know what is legal and what is not?
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:Is there any way for the public (parents and such) to get a copy? Or are they available for people to view them so they know what is legal and what is not?

What do you want to know?

You can pm if you want.
Cheerleading rules basically. I didn't know if they were allowed to do the same stunts and tumbling as the high schools, or if they had more restrictions. When I cheered in middle school they never mentioned anything like that. Then again, we were young and not as advance as the high schools
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:Cheerleading rules basically. I didn't know if they were allowed to do the same stunts and tumbling as the high schools, or if they had more restrictions. When I cheered in middle school they never mentioned anything like that. Then again, we were young and not as advance as the high schools

Now that is something I truly don't know a lot about.

I know at competitions certain bodies(UCA, etc. ) do not allow certain mounts, tumbling has no restrictions, but as far as Pike County, if KAPOS allows it, its allowed.
Thank you!