Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Laws you would change if you were in charge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
spousal support-See ya
Child Support-Would work like this. The parent who is awarded custody will pay for the child while they have custody and the parent who gets the child on weekends or whenever would pay for the childs needs when they have it. My reasoning for this is I know way to many people who do not spend the money on the child.
I'm going to put what I would do anyway with laws
I would outlaw abortion
I would increase laws on guns
I would fix the welfare system
I would let company's fix there problems alone after I give them money
Would bring some troops home in the next year
I would make everyone take a defensive driving type class, and rate each driver on a number scale. The higher the number the faster you can go over the speed limit.

Killers would be rated on the reason and motive behind the crime. If it was in self defense, there would be no jail time. If it was to protect a loved one then there would be no consequence. If it was murder, the murderer would die point blank, no keeping them in prison for 100 years.

Taxes would be looked at harder than they are. Instead of solely based on what you make, it would be based on what you make compared to what you have to pay out. I know it's already something like this but it needs to be tweaked a little bit.

Credit bureaus would only be able to call 2 times a month if you are late on a payment, instead of harassing a person everyday.

I;ll think of more later
Lower the drinking age to 18

Loosen up the reigns on gun laws

Fix Welfare so maybe people would quit freeloading

And I would crack down on that law about Carrying an icecream in your back pocket and walking backwards...lol
Create a four day work week so that every weekend was three days.
Ban abortion. The doc who performed an abortion in the future would be charged with murder.
Ban gay marriage.
People at the at of 65 years & older would have to earn there drivers lisence again.
I agree with crazytaxidriver about murder.
No texting and driving.
Ban onions on pizza.
Aslan Wrote:Ban abortion. The doc who performed an abortion in the future would be charged with murder.
Ban gay marriage.
People at the at of 65 years & older would have to earn there drivers lisence again.
I agree with crazytaxidriver about murder.
No texting and driving.
Ban onions on pizza.

:notworthy
king360 Wrote::notworthy

It ruins the pizza!!!
king360 Wrote:And I would crack down on that law about Carrying an icecream in your back pocket and walking backwards...lol

I was goin to bring that up, but i didn't think anyone would know what i was talking about lol
spousal support-See ya
Child Support-Would work like this. The parent who is awarded custody will pay for the child while they have custody and the parent who gets the child on weekends or whenever would pay for the childs needs when they have it. My reasoning for this is I know way to many people who do not spend the money on the child.

Welfare-Nobody who is healthy would receive this for more than three months. By that time it would be set up where the state would find you a job. This would require so major work for those who are in charge of keeping healthy people off welfare but in the end it should be able to be done.
Start drug testing welfare recipients. They fail, no assistance and put a lifetime cap on benefits. Welfare is a good program, but too many people abuse it. I can see someone losing their job and needing help while finding another job, that shouldn't take until their children reach 18 years old.

More programs and education to teenagers and pre-teens about abstinence and safe sex.

An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth.
PCBaseball Wrote:Create a four day work week so that every weekend was three days.
i am for this if you run for President i will vote for you.:Thumbs:
if you are on the draw and get busted selling drugs lose your check because if you can sell you can work.
Zero Welfare
Child Molester-Death penalty after blunt force castration.
Murder-Death penalty in same or cruler manner in which you performed act.
Welfare-You fail drug test then you lose your benefits and your children.
ChildSupport-Decrease dramatically. More fathers rights. I was paying so much while the mom was using the money to party and dope it up. Finally she got caught and i now have my son. Thing was even after the drug raid and all i still had to fight for custody of my son. I have never been in any trouble. Served my country over sea's. Have an excellent job as does my wife of 4 years and we are in an advanced capacity, perfect home and full time for the childs needs. Still the states laws and and officials tried to prove the child would be better off with the mother. The whole thing was a nightmare and took several months to retain custody of my son. If you are having troubles simlilar to mine then feel free to PM me.
No Laws just survival of the fittest.