Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top "5" Player's At Letcher Central!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:blabbermo what do you think???
proud.lady.cougar Wrote:
:blabbermo what do you think???

***VARSITY***
1.kiah caudill(second base)
2.kayla burton(short stop)
3.courtney johnson(center)
4.chloe wynn(third base)
5.idiah cook(pitcher)

***J.V.***
1.micca boggs(pitcher)
2.haily caudill(first)
3.annie boggs(third)
4.carlena gose(catcher)
5.lauren willams(short stop)
1. courtney
2.kayla
3.kiah
4.adiah
jv.

1.chole
2.micca
3.annie.
4.lisa
5.amelia
this whole post is one big ole laugh.
What are you trying to do with this thread? Are you trying to start trouble between your teammates? Because that is what happens with pointless, stupid threads like this one. It doesn't matter who are the "Top 5" of the Lady Cougars...what matters is that they play as a team and work together and not wonder who thinks someone else if better than they are. You're causing trouble. Please stop it.
NikonD300 Wrote:What are you trying to do with this thread? Are you trying to start trouble between your teammates? Because that is what happens with pointless, stupid threads like this one. It doesn't matter who are the "Top 5" of the Lady Cougars...what matters is that they play as a team and work together and not wonder who thinks someone else if better than they are. You're causing trouble. Please stop it.

AMEN TO THAT!!!
how young are we?
AGREED. 100%
This is no question to be, ansered by anyone!

-In high school when I played..... softball was a team sport and only the other team's were our competion?

Girl's we need you, pull it togather.
well IMO
you have 9 girls on the field and several in the dugout to cheer their team on..

a team consists of more than 5 players...
everyone contributes. anyone agree?
I agree with that. Who wants to be the best on the team when it is a TEAM sport. It takes a whole team to WORK together to be successful. This thread needs to be closed. I am a cougar fan, but right now I am shaking my head.