Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Co. @ Perry Co. 4/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions?
I will take PCC. Good luck Perry
I will take perry central in this one. Knott is much improved and has a deep pitching rotation but I still wonder if they have enough offense to keep up with perry, hazard, and estill
KCC has impressed me so far by winning every contest they have played in but this PCC team is for real. I'll take PCC-14-2.
PCC by 4 runs.
I'm gonna go against the grain on this one and take KCC.
This should really be a great game. I hope the weather will permit. I'm going with KCC, not just because they are "my" team, but the way the team has been playing they will be hard to stop. Knott is averaging about 9.8 RPG giving up 2.1 RPG. Perry is averaging 9.2 RPG giving up 3.3 RPG. It will have a lot to do with who pitches for each team.
Will be a good game, but afraid the weather may not work out to get it in! Supposed to be terrible the next couple days! Never can tell though, not like they haven't missed storms before! Good luck to both, will have to go with PCC right now, their bats are hot, with big wins over Lawerence and Lee this weekend.

Someone will have to take their first loss of the season in the 14th region.
pcc will win this 1 easy knott has 1 pitcher and hes nothing great. pcc will rock who ever pitches for 13 plus runs.