Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2009 Middle School Track Results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any good ones out there???????
well as far as i know i definate athlete to watch is either grade Joe Holbrook from Morgan County.

He high jumps 6'0
Long jumps 19,5.5
100m 12.34
200m 25.6

Another athlete is Connor Messer, 6th grader from Russell.
He currently runs a 16 in 100m hurdles..
49 in the 300m hurdles..
and triple jumps 32.2 feet.
also heard he was currently working on polevaulting.

:1:
That is correct...He Polevaults 9'0" as a 6th grader, High jumps 5'0, long jumps 14'10", runs a 28 sec 200M, triple jumps 31'11", 51 in the 300M hurdles, 32 in the 200M hurldes,,, He had just started PoleVaulting last month and has done very well.
He placed second in the Area 7 Middle School Championships Friday at Lawrence County in PoleVault, TripleJump, 110M hurldes and 300M hurdles. I am very proud of him and I continue to see good things for him in the future. Everyone that beat him was 8th graders this year and I keep telling him that one day will be his day and to keep trying.

OH and Joe Holbrook is a great kid, a beast and a gentleman. I had the pleasure to meet him at a high school meet earlier this year and I can say...."He is the real deal" dont be surprised if you dont see this kid as the starting running back for the varsity team this year as a freshman. I see great things for this kid inthe future and He is LEGIT !!!!!!!!!!!! SOLID and top notch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!