Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wall Updates?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was at the movie theater and the guy behind me stated he just heard that Wall stated he was going to play for UK. Did anybody else hear this? He said he heard it on cbs or fox sports, I do not remember which he said. This would be good news.
First I had heard on the situation..But I hope the guy behind you at the movie theater knows what he is talking about, lol!
http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/boz...ks-so.html

This link says they THINK wall is coming to UK. I hope it's true, but it is just speculation.
This would be great news if true
i sure hope we can get Wall and land Henry.
I would be just fine with Wall. Bring him on.
I hope he comes to UK.
This would put us back on top real soon.
This would be great news for UK.
I think some of the other potential recruits are waiting on Wall's decision. There are a lot of guys that want to follow where Wall lands. If he comes to UK, look for Henry to sign immediately afterwards. I think it will affect others as well.
I really hope we get Wall. And Henry would be an awesome addition. UK could be at the top once again in a very short time.
great pickup for UK if he comes
Whats the word from Portland where he and Cousins are playing together.
My feeling os that Wall is leaning toward UK. The crap on catspause about talks with UNC are more than likely going no where. I think it will be Wall, Cousins, Hood, Orton and Dennis to be the new class here at UK.
He is playing on Fox Ohio and he just said 6 schools are still on his list.
C.Clair Wrote:Whats the word from Portland where he and Cousins are playing together.

Cousins is "putting the pressure on Wall to come to UK," per Matt Jones.
kentuckysportsradio.com reports that Wall has UK, Duke, UNC, Kansas, and N.C. State on his list right now. He will have a final list at the Jordan Game.
when is the last day for them to decide.