Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top 25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone know the Top 25 or have the link to it?
http://www.khsbca.com/polls.phpRegular Season Poll - April 9, 2009

( 1st-Place Votes in Parentheses )

1. Apollo
2. Pleasure Ridge Park
3. Eastern
4. St. Xavier
5. Tates Creek
6. Bullitt East
7. Trinity
8. Lexington Catholic
9. Western Hills
10. West Jessamine
11. Harrison County
12. Henry Clay
13. Male
14. Paul Dunbar
15. Lawrence County
16. Lexington Christian
17. Owensboro Catholic
18. Christian County
19. Ballard
Covington Catholic
21. Greenup County
22. Elizabethtown
23. Henderson County
24. DuPont Manual
25. Central Hardin
Daviess County
The Guru Wrote:http://www.khsbca.com/polls.phpRegular Season Poll - April 9, 2009

( 1st-Place Votes in Parentheses )

1. Apollo
2. Pleasure Ridge Park
3. Eastern
4. St. Xavier
5. Tates Creek
6. Bullitt East
7. Trinity
8. Lexington Catholic
9. Western Hills
10. West Jessamine
11. Harrison County
12. Henry Clay
13. Male
14. Paul Dunbar
15. Lawrence County
16. Lexington Christian
17. Owensboro Catholic
18. Christian County
19. Ballard
Covington Catholic
21. Greenup County
22. Elizabethtown
23. Henderson County
24. DuPont Manual
25. Central Hardin
Daviess County

thanks guru
Strikeout King Wrote:thanks guru
I was just looking at it!!!
is the Top 25 every week or how does that work? i think that if Estill County beats Greenup today, the next time the Top 25 rolls around that they should be in it
Strikeout King Wrote:is the Top 25 every week or how does that work? i think that if Estill County beats Greenup today, the next time the Top 25 rolls around that they should be in it
Not sure if it is every week or not but Estill Co. is off to a great year with some very big wins so far. Can't wait til they come up to the Got Milk Tourney so I can watch them in person. Will you be there for the games?
yes they are and they play some hard teams and teams that are in the Top 25, 3 i think it is and no i dont think im gonna be there.
Strikeout King Wrote:yes they are and they play some hard teams and teams that are in the Top 25, 3 i think it is and no i dont think im gonna be there.
You ought to try and gome up for the games.... at least the Sat. ones. Go up in the box and introduce yourself to a few BGR members!!
ill try and see what i can do. personally i think that the hardest team we play in the "Got Milk" Classic is Paintsville and they seem just to be beating everyone that gets in there way
Anderson co. is deserving of a spot at least in the bottom 5