Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Channing Fugate on Rivals.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Here is the link to it

http://kentuckypreps.rivals.com/viewpros..._key=93634

He already has 3 official scholarship offers with U of L interested in him. If anyone can get the article about him please post it if possible, i would like to read it.
Hope he gets the chance to play D-1. Good luck!
Channing is awesome. Best RB in the State. i really like this kid. he is on my tops on myspace. i hope he gets to play Div. 1 Football somewhere. Best of Luck to you Channing.

anyone with myspace. add me if you want

myspace.com/engineer_baseball_2007 last name Embs
Channing will play d-1 ball. Thats not the question, its just where.
Strikeout King Wrote:Channing is awesome. Best RB in the State. i really like this kid. he is on my tops on myspace. i hope he gets to play Div. 1 Football somewhere. Best of Luck to you Channing.

anyone with myspace. add me if you want

myspace.com/engineer_baseball_2007 last name Embs

Sucking up a lil bit aint we?
Maybe alittle lol I think he worships the ground Channing walks on lol JK
no im not. y would i be? im just saying that he's a good athlete.
C.Clair Wrote:Maybe alittle lol I think he worships the ground Channing walks on lol JK
I think it's nice to see a player who has the support and encouragement of his classmates, team, and fans. I'd rather see that then some knuckleheads trying to cut a kid down because of jealousy. Breathitt should be proud of their boy!
Mama Bear Wrote:I think it's nice to see a player who has the support and encouragement of his classmates, team, and fans. I'd rather see that then some knuckleheads trying to cut a kid down because of jealousy. Breathitt should be proud of their boy!

They don't even go to the same school so they are not classmates...It is nice to see others kids support him, even if they are from rival schools.
Yeah I do agree it nice for others to support Channing. Cant anyone take alittle joke?
I will always support Channing and I did'nt go to highschool with him i went to gradeschool with him though..but no matter i will always support Eastern Ky. atheletes..Good luck wherever you end up!..Cough-Illinois-Cough..lol
me and channing didnt go to shcool togeather. however i have talked to him before on myspace and he seems like a really good kid. and like i said he is awesome...the Best RB in the state and ill always support him in high school and where ever he goes to college. i hope that he gets to go to Boise State like he wants to
Strikeout King Wrote:me and channing didnt go to shcool togeather. however i have talked to him before on myspace and he seems like a really good kid. and like i said he is awesome...the Best RB in the state and ill always support him in high school and where ever he goes to college. i hope that he gets to go to Boise State like he wants to

:thatsfunn
Personally I think he will be a TE in college (because of his size), but he is one heck of a running back! What do you all think?
Patriot Wrote:Personally I think he will be a TE in college (because of his size), but he is one heck of a running back! What do you all think?

I think I agree, but whoever gets him, at whatever position, will be gettinga dang fine football player.

Personally, I would love to see Fugate take over at FB for UK when John Connor graduates this season. His size, running ability, and pass catching would make for a great FB in UK's system.
Patriot Wrote:Personally I think he will be a TE in college (because of his size), but he is one heck of a running back! What do you all think?

I know for a fact that every school thus far that is showing interest in him have came out and said that they want him at RB. Some of these schools include Illinois, Boise State, and Louisville. Illinois is going after him harder than anyone though.
BillyTubbs Wrote:I know for a fact that every school thus far that is showing interest in him have came out and said that they want him at RB. Some of these schools include Illinois, Boise State, and Louisville. Illinois is going after him harder than anyone though.

Yeah, in the article that Ive read, Channing wants to play RB in college. He said that he loves to run over people and he also said that he has to speed to run around them if need be.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I think I agree, but whoever gets him, at whatever position, will be gettinga dang fine football player.

Personally, I would love to see Fugate take over at FB for UK when John Connor graduates this season. His size, running ability, and pass catching would make for a great FB in UK's system.
Call Brooks then.
Strikeout King Wrote:me and channing didnt go to shcool togeather. however i have talked to him before on myspace and he seems like a really good kid. and like i said he is awesome...the Best RB in the state and ill always support him in high school and where ever he goes to college. i hope that he gets to go to Boise State like he wants to

I don't know Channing, I am real good friends with his cousin Sammy. He is a good RB, by what i look at the other night. IL, Troy, and WKY offer him so far.
C.Clair Wrote:Channing will play d-1 ball. Thats not the question, its just where.

I agree. Its good to see someone from the mountains do this good. Best of luck Channing.:Thumbs:
channing fugate best rb in state hands down.
Congrats to my good friend in Channing. He will only get more offers as next year comes and he has another 3000 yard season(I hope). Congrats Channing on where ever you decide to go.
He wont have 3000 yards breathitt will pass alot next year because everyone will be keying on Channing but he will get plenty of offers.
bobcatlunatik Wrote:He wont have 3000 yards breathitt will pass alot next year because everyone will be keying on Channing but he will get plenty of offers.

everyone keyed on him all year and he still got his yards, in the state semis against belfry he had one big play after that they did a good job on him,but that run with the td was the difference in the game.....by far he was the best belfry faced and will be tuff to stop,wish him the best expect when he plays my pirates...
Channing got his 4th scholarship offer from Purdue today or yesterday. I just read it on the new article rivals.com has on him.
Sounds to me like Illionois is the leader.
cuppett777 Wrote:everyone keyed on him all year and he still got his yards, in the state semis against belfry he had one big play after that they did a good job on him,but that run with the td was the difference in the game.....by far he was the best belfry faced and will be tuff to stop,wish him the best expect when he plays my pirates...
but breathitt has a much tougher schedule before the playoffs this year. dont get me wrong channing will still have incredible stats i just dont c another 3000 yard year.
I dont see channing getting another 3000 yard year either, unless that is that Jade goes down agian. Heven forbide that though.
Channing got his 5th offer today from Stanford, just saw it on Rivals.com
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:Channing got his 5th offer today from Stanford, just saw it on Rivals.com

What is his offers so far?
Pages: 1 2 3 4