Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th 09/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what does everone think. here is mine in no certain order.

Pike Central

shelby valley

betsy layne

sheldon clark

johnson central

i know i probally left some these are the ones that come to mind.
rallo316 Wrote:what does everone think. here is mine in no certain order.

Pike Central

shelby valley

betsy layne

sheldon clark

johnson central

i know i probally left some these are the ones that come to mind.

Everyone seems to think Sheldon Clark will run the show for the next few years, but if they didn'yt play so well in the All A region would they be considered as much? They wee really kind of a bust in the 15th tournament and at the end of the year. They are young but are they that good? Time will tell.
Watch out for BL next year! They only lost one senior, Martin and Hamilton will be seniors and they will be hungry.
not so sure about SC since they have supposedly been moved into the 60th district.i see Belfry & PC representing the 60th
It doesnt matter what district SC is in next year. They cant be touched, but for the record they are staying in the 57th. They return every player from last year including the best player in EKY and maybe Kentucky
Prep Star Wrote:It doesnt matter what district SC is in next year. They cant be touched, but for the record they are staying in the 57th. They return every player from last year including the best player in EKY and maybe Kentucky
your wrong on 2 things they are moving out of the 57th and she she is not the best in ky in the 15th i would say so , watch if Rice takes the Johnson Central job he will take 2 of them with him the 2 that dont even live in Martin county i would say
I wonder who will step up for Valley this year. They always have that "one" certain player to stick out. Who will it be?
Betsy Layne should be do pretty good. Allen Central will be better with last year under their belt.
The Fan Wrote:your wrong on 2 things they are moving out of the 57th and she she is not the best in ky in the 15th i would say so , watch if Rice takes the Johnson Central job he will take 2 of them with him the 2 that dont even live in Martin county i would say

The word is, Sheldon Clark IS staying in the 57th district... Rice already announced to his team earlier in the week that he is staying at Sheldon Clark and not taking the JC job. SC will be dominant in the 15th for the next few years.
betsy layne will be a good team next year with hamilton.
sheldon clark will also make a good run behind booth.
The Fan Wrote:your wrong on 2 things they are moving out of the 57th and she she is not the best in ky in the 15th i would say so , watch if Rice takes the Johnson Central job he will take 2 of them with him the 2 that dont even live in Martin county i would say
Correction, they are staying the 57th. Rice is staying and Booth is tops in the state. She will be a contender for Miss Basketball in 2011
Mr.Rainman Wrote:I wonder who will step up for Valley this year. They always have that "one" certain player to stick out. Who will it be?

Swindall.

East Ridge returns everyone so hopefully with a new coach and returning their talent the team takes a big step in a positive direction.
Magoffin CO. with 2 transfers from Estill are looking quite nice a little bird told me. But its a SECRET!!!
How much does S.C. lose to graduation?
Luther Rackley Wrote:How much does S.C. lose to graduation?
They return every player
Who are the two transfers from Estill County and are they eligble. :rockon:
thetribe Wrote:Swindall.

East Ridge returns everyone so hopefully with a new coach and returning their talent the team takes a big step in a positive direction.

I agree. Maybe Brooke Coleman though.
Lexgal Wrote:The word is, Sheldon Clark IS staying in the 57th district... Rice already announced to his team earlier in the week that he is staying at Sheldon Clark and not taking the JC job. SC will be dominant in the 15th for the next few years.

How can you take a job that you were not offered?
Betsy Layne is definitely a team to look out for. Sheldon Clark is good but, best in the region? We'll see when season starts.
I think that the new coach at east ridge is a really good choice. She knows the game very well and the girls seem to like her. I just hope that the girls can play together and do good this year. They have a lot of potential since they are so young. I think they might shock some people.
I look for sheldon clark and betsy lane to be the two best teams in the 15 th girls this year.Johnson central will always be in mix.belfry, shelby valley and the other teams i don't about. i look for it to be a weak next few years for pike :Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:central.
1)Sheldon Clark
2)Betsy Layne
3)Shelby Valley
4)Pikeville
5)Belfry
I think if Belfry can stay healthy they can very well be in the mix for the region. They have a new coaching staff and more players. McCoy and Staten are playing, so with them they should be pretty good.
I know Thomas Varney and his family.[they live on Johns Creek] After seeing his condition after the first 3 games I don't believe he can hold up for the season. They will be a solid team by seasons end but overall down year for Belfry.
bl will come in first
Mr.Rainman Wrote:I agree. Maybe Brooke Coleman though.

No doubt that Coleman will be a force for SV too. Both are extremely talented and will score a lot of points for the Wildcats this season.

The Warriors should be strong this season as they return everyone and have a new coach to boot. The starting five should look really good come basketball season.
Sheldon Clark
Shelby Valley
Betsy Layne
Lawrence County
East Ridge
Magoffin County
Belfry
Pikeville
Pike Central
Johnson Central
Phelps
South Floyd
Allen Central
watch out for belfry this year. i believe coach mounts and his coaching staff will turn this team around this year. this will be a totally different belfry team than last year. GO LADY PIRATES!!!
coach rowe from shelby valley commented in the class a meeting that shelby valley might win 8 games if they get to play piarist enough. i can't figure out if he is trying to sandbag or simply has no faith in his players now that laura and mini k are gone. i feel like our team will be at least second in the region this year with an opportunity to be the best if things go right. i hope coach rowe was simply trying to take the pressure off of himself and look like a hero if he wins several games because he will win several games despite his comment and despite his attempt to put his team down and make himself look good when they do good. come on coach rowe, man up , you've got a very good team and you know it. don't try to play games, believe in your team even though we have come up a little short of our expectations the last couple of years. you know you've got it now go and do it. i am afraid you are feeling pressure already and it is far too early. good luck. you are a very hard working coach, however i sometimes question your nerves. just do it.
LuvSV Wrote:coach rowe from shelby valley commented in the class a meeting that shelby valley might win 8 games if they get to play piarist enough. i can't figure out if he is trying to sandbag or simply has no faith in his players now that laura and mini k are gone. i feel like our team will be at least second in the region this year with an opportunity to be the best if things go right. i hope coach rowe was simply trying to take the pressure off of himself and look like a hero if he wins several games because he will win several games despite his comment and despite his attempt to put his team down and make himself look good when they do good. come on coach rowe, man up , you've got a very good team and you know it. don't try to play games, believe in your team even though we have come up a little short of our expectations the last couple of years. you know you've got it now go and do it. i am afraid you are feeling pressure already and it is far too early. good luck. you are a very hard working coach, however i sometimes question your nerves. just do it.

YOWZA!:igiveup:
Pages: 1 2