Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: MNF!!! Steelers upend Ravens 20-19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Steelers won with a feild goal 1:40 left in the 4th and the ravens couldn't get into field goal range and turned over on downs
Big Ben threw 30 passes for the first time ever in a regular season game. I agree with what they say about him. He plays like a 10 year veteran. Good win for Pittsburgh. Combined with their win last week over the Bengals (24-6), it looks as though Pittsburgh is still the class of the AFC North.
tomcat did you see the pass big ben threw while being sacked falling backwards it was right on the money i was impressed
Actually I didn't. I had just got home from and when I turned it on there were only 66 seconds left in the game.
it will be on sportscenter no doubt it was only a 6 yard pass lol but it kept the drive from being 3 and 16 to 3 and 4 which helped them score
Im glad the Steelers won this one. The score surprised me, I thought Pitt would beat the Ravens by several TD's.
But my Bengals still remain in first if only by a half game.