Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Nolan Dennis released from Memphis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a quote from his mother....

"But I think Nolan wants to go to Kentucky, but I’m not for sure, but I know he’s not going to go to Memphis. That is a definite".
gish_7 Wrote:This is a quote from his mother....

"But I think Nolan wants to go to Kentucky, but I’m not for sure, but I know he’s not going to go to Memphis. That is a definite".

:Cheerlead

What other schools is he considering? Do you know?
Here is a video of Nolan...ill take em lol

http://k8pro.com/Nolan-Dennis/nolan-2008-b.html
That dunk was insaine!
Can he play the point?
Ill buy his family a house...lol
Finished watching that video and Ill take him, seems like another high profile kid that really can play.
and another......

That was just wrong!
If Meeks goes to the NBA.. we will def need him.
Come on to UK hero.
what a athlete. I hope we get him.
Wow! I hope we get him.
Who's scholarship is he taking...
Dennis is SICK.
DeuceUL Wrote:Who's scholarship is he taking...

Porters, if its true he is leaving!
both of those dunks are insane. i hope UK gets him. he will be a big help
They forgot that one word to decribe his jumpshot.

UGLY
Is he going to take a visit to UK? Recruits have until when to sign with a college?
C.Clair Wrote:Is he going to take a visit to UK? Recruits have until when to sign with a college?

According to Jody Demling he will be in town tomorrow. He is slated to play in the Derby City Classic and all indications are that if UK has room he will be a Cat. His mother made comments basically saying that he idolizes Calipari and knows he is the coach to best prepare him for the next level.
I beleive I read the same article EKU. Where would we get another scholarship is my next question. With Porter leaving that is one scholarship that is open but who else may leave.
DeuceUL Wrote:Who's scholarship is he taking...

Probably Donald Williams.

As of right now (with orton still in the fold and Porter gone) UK is right around 13 schollies. I fully expect Williams to be gone and would be surprised if Harrellson or maybe even Stewart remain when all is said and done. I would be shocked if the numbers didnt work out somehow like they did with Porter.

Williams= Dennis
Harrellson or Stewart= PG (Wall, Bledsoe)
Harrellson and Stewart= PG and maybe another forward (Soloman Hill?)

I think:
-Dennis is UK's to lose
-Wall is a lean to either UNC or Duke
-Bledsoe is UK's if Wall falls through and he qualifies
-Xavier Henry is Kansas bound
-If Orton falls off, the chances for Soloman Hill or LaTavius Williams exponentially increases
C.Clair Wrote:I beleive I read the same article EKU. Where would we get another scholarship is my next question. With Porter leaving that is one scholarship that is open but who else may leave.

See above:

Assuming Meeks and Pat return:
1.Meeks
2.Patterson
3.Stevenson
4.Miller
5.Galloway
6.Liggins
7.Harris
8.Hood
9.Pilgrim*(may depend on who UK ends up with in terms of recruits, not real likely he hits the road IMO)
10. Cousins*(still has to qualify)
11. Orton* (may change direction)
12. Stewart*(strong chance he goes elsewhere, hasn't been happy since he has been at UK, too much depth ahead of him)
13. Williams*(strong chance he goes elsewhere, only reason he has a schollie was BCG taking a chance)
14. Harrellson* (strong chance he goes elsewhere, no playing time)
He fits Coach Cal's style!! Lay-up after lay-up!!
It would be great if Dennis would chose the Cats. As far as Porter he quit and I would love see Liggins, Stewart , Williams all leave. None of three can play at all so they ned to take the high road.:Thumbs:
so how many spot you think will be open for incoming freshman?
We could use a player like that.
cougarpride08 Wrote:so how many spot you think will be open for incoming freshman?
If Xavier Henry and John Wall want to come to UK, there will be spots made for them.
gish_7 Wrote:If Xavier Henry and John Wall want to come to UK, there will be spots made for them.
bingo but henry isn't coming but i think wall is still up in the air about all 3. i think its just according to where he think his draft stock goes up the most and you know if you take a UK team and help turn it around you'll be noticed more IMO. its just according to him if he would rather stay close to home or not. especially with his sick mother and i wouldn't blame him not one bit.
That Is Just Sick
Pages: 1 2