Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK Basketball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It all depends on the recruits. Cousins has already committed now, but they HAVE TO GET JOHN WALL, if not they will still struggle. If they get Cousins and Wall only, I will say sweet 16. If they get Wall, Cousins, and one more (Henry brothers, Nolan Dennis, any other top recruit) I am going to say Elite Eight. All of this is assuming Meeks and Patterson come back. If they don't get any other recruits, I say they get beat out 2nd round of Tourney.
TheRealVille Wrote:This makes so much sense, knowing how SD posts about UK here. I say him and FBall are closet UofL fans.

Trust me things are better as a uof l fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!11:1:
theVILLE Wrote:Trust me things are better as a uof l fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!11:1:

I don't think so.:dontthink
If we dont end up getting Wall or Henry I suspect thet Galloway will get some playing time at PG. When he did play he was a Calipari type guy, driving and dishing. Sometime yeah he did get alittle out of control but Calipari will get him under conrtol. Just a thought.
Miller will get alot of playing time this year. He did very well the time he played when he did.
FBALL Wrote:I don't think so.:dontthink

AMEN:notworthy
theVILLE Wrote:Trust me things are better as a uof l fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!11:1:
There's hundreds of other teams I would root for if they play UofL. To be exact, every other college team except UK. As the old saying goes, "I'd rather be dead, than red."
At the point are progam is at I would love to get to the second round of the NCAA. Coach Cal will have UK ready to go. Obviously if Meeks and Patterson stay that helps and with Cousins and the rest that have comitted, I think this team makes a solid run into the sweet 16. We really need a point and whether that turns out to be Liggins or Galloway I'm not sure but would love to have Wall. Should we get Wall and Henry, UK is a solid contender.

What ever happens I am enjoying the preseason ride as this is the most excited I have been about our program in 8 or 9 years. I am very excited about the years to come.
Colonel Kill Wrote:At the point are progam is at I would love to get to the second round of the NCAA. Coach Cal will have UK ready to go. Obviously if Meeks and Patterson stay that helps and with Cousins and the rest that have comitted, I think this team makes a solid run into the sweet 16. We really need a point and whether that turns out to be Liggins or Galloway I'm not sure but would love to have Wall. Should we get Wall and Henry, UK is a solid contender.

What ever happens I am enjoying the preseason ride as this is the most excited I have been about our program in 8 or 9 years. I am very excited about the years to come.

Good Post.
I think that uk will be fine for next year.
Pages: 1 2