Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cousins to UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Per Marc Maggard...
That just made my week. And it's only Tuesday! haha...Big Grin
Great news!
what the link?
decent news for Kentucky however I would not get to excited you still have to worry about the PG and SG position before that covenent Center postion means anything!!!! This could also now mean a Orton decommitment
Cousins is probably the best big guy in the class.
Great news. But no need to jump up and down, we still need someone to bring the ball up the court and get it to him.
Yay!!
I just saw on kentucky sports radio that Cousins commited to UK tonight!!!!!!!!!!
Strikeout King Wrote:I just saw on kentucky sports radio that Cousins commited to UK tonight!!!!!!!!!!

After he heard Porter is calling it quits.
Great News.

Henry is gone to Kansas, I would imagine.

Still leaves Wall and Orton, I'd like to have both.

But I'd rather have Wall, if we couldn't get both.
uhavenoidea Wrote:Great News.

Henry is gone to Kansas, I would imagine.

Still leaves Wall and Orton, I'd like to have both.

But I'd rather have Wall, if we couldn't get both.

Kentucky and Kansas have received paper work for both Henry brothers, so Xavier is still not decided.
Henry may still go to Memphis after the hired Pastner. But Cousins is a good get, but have to disagree about him being the best big man. That would be Favors.
http://scouthoops.scout.com/

Looks like it's official. Great news. Bring on wall or dennis now. :Clap:
Thats great!!
Awesome news.
If we get Wall..The college basketball better get use to Kentucky being back on top..HE IS THE ANSWER MY FRIENDS!!
does anyone know when the official signing period begins, I heard it was sometime in April, not sure though
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruitin...id=4051615
This is a huge get for UK, especially IF (big IF) Patterson and Orton remain with the team for next year. A front court of Patterson, Cousins, Orton, Pilgrim, and Stephenson is a point socrng, shot blocking, glass dominating dream.
Great News
Cousins was is highest ranked Center in the 2009 class
Well, WKYT has now posted a story on this as well.

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/42660757.html
This is great news. I wonder what Orton will do now?
Nice pick-up for the Cat program
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruitin...id=4051615
This is a huge get for UK, especially IF (big IF) Patterson and Orton remain with the team for next year. A front court of Patterson, Cousins, Orton, Pilgrim, and Stephenson is a point socrng, shot blocking, glass dominating dream.

I don't think it's an "if" at all. Patterson won't enter the draft and Orton acts as if he's happy with his decision at UK. I know Cousin's may have mixed things up a little bit and may have taken the starting position away from Orton, but Orton will still get his minutes, especially in Cal's offense. Besides Cousin's is more than likely one and done, which will only help Orton.
blackcat Wrote:I don't think it's an "if" at all. Patterson won't enter the draft and Orton acts as if he's happy with his decision at UK. I know Cousin's may have mixed things up a little bit and may have taken the starting position away from Orton, but Orton will still get his minutes, especially in Cal's offense. Besides Cousin's is more than likely one and done, which will only help Orton.
I was under the impression that Orton was a Center and Cousins was a Power Forward.

Orton is bigger according to the stats I looked at on Scout .com.
great pickup cal!!!
WE WANT WALL!!!!!!
blackcat Wrote:I don't think it's an "if" at all. Patterson won't enter the draft and Orton acts as if he's happy with his decision at UK. I know Cousin's may have mixed things up a little bit and may have taken the starting position away from Orton, but Orton will still get his minutes, especially in Cal's offense. Besides Cousin's is more than likely one and done, which will only help Orton.

If Meeks is testing the waters, then PP probably will, and has a better chance of being drafted high.
Pages: 1 2