Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (6) Miami @ (3) Va Tech
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will win this acc matchup
I think VT will stay undefeated... hopefully they won't get screwed out of the BCS Title game if they stay undefeated...

... i'm still bitter about last year... GO AUBURN!!
yeah I was goin for Auburn last year.....but I think VA Tech will win this one in a close game b/c both teams D's are very strong and stout and wont give up alot of points againist each other
VaTech
Va tech in this one, they'll get screwed by the bcs along with alabama .. is a 4 team playoff too much to ask for thats 3 bowl games instead of 1 the big wigs will still make their money plus more win/win imo
Va Tech will lay the smackdown to Miami, but the sad thing is if they even go undefeated they still get left out of the Title game. Can you say insert playoff system, and get over someone not making as much money? Its about the kids who decide to stay in school!!!
I think Miami's D will be to much !!! They cought my I when they were playing the tar heels and they were down 16-7 and they won 16-34. So the Offense is going good but VT has the O and the D.

Miami--29
Vtech-27
3/OT's

Miami will get the 2 point conversion and stop VT from getting the 2 point conversion.
Im going with Tech in the game. They will stay undefeated and win this one by 2 TD's over the Caines'.
Tech by 12. But if texas and USC stay undefeated then they should be #1 and #2
Tech wins in a close one but still will stay number 3 but someone is going to be toppled thats is undefeated before seasons end.
the hurricanes will end the hokies title hopes
VaTech

Look for them to take the #2 rank from Texas because Texas doesn't play any good teams the rest of the season. If VT beats Miami it will help them a lot in the BCS.
Va Tech has the best defense in the country. Their offense is just adequet. The D will flex their muscle and win a close one.

Va Tech-17
Miami-13
I can not wait for this game. I thoroughly believe that VaTech is one of the top 2 teams in the nation and fully expect them to win this one, maybe not with ease, but it will be comfortable.

48-28.