Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I Beat Darius Miller One On One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
3-2 ha ha, he only shot jumpers and never crossed the 3-point line on offense. it was by 1's and 2's.

I love him and hate him at the same time (see my username)

His shot when warming up was pure magic. he hit 27 straight (even with all the pictures and autograph interruptions)

He only agreed to play me because I dunked. (I am a Freshman at Holmes, 6'1 and at AAU I shot 88% FT's, And I didn make the team. We will be good for a long time)
Holmes/UKfan Wrote:3-2 ha ha, he only shot jumpers and never crossed the 3-point line on offense. it was by 1's and 2's.

I love him and hate him at the same time (see my username)

His shot when warming up was pure magic. he hit 27 straight (even with all the pictures and autograph interruptions)

He only agreed to play me because I dunked. (I am a Freshman at Holmes, 6'1 and at AAU I shot 88% FT's, And I didn make the team. We will be good for a long time)

Cool I guess......you want a cookie or something?
I actually played against Darius in AAU and Highschool.
Dropped 20 some on him and Mason Co when we was in grade school haha.
Congrats to u Holmes fan
NYY10 Wrote:Congrats to u Holmes fan

Ditto for me to partner.
Wow, Im gonna send you some cookies. Im so proud lol
That's nothing, me and Matt Hurt beat Keith Bogans and Heshmu Evans two on two. It was a pretty intense game, it ended at 62-58. Matt hit 8 straight 3's, and 15 for the game. I got a lot of boards and locked down Bogans, holding him to 54. Evans could jump pretty well, but I wasn't really impressed with the two. Don't ask me how we beat them, it must have been magic.
KnottCentralGuru Wrote:That's nothing, me and Matt Hurt beat Keith Bogans and Heshmu Evans two on two. It was a pretty intense game, it ended at 62-58. Matt hit 8 straight 3's, and 15 for the game. I got a lot of boards and locked down Bogans, holding him to 54. Evans could jump pretty well, but I wasn't really impressed with the two. Don't ask me how we beat them, it must have been magic.

I hope that was sarcasm...lol Big Grin
Jshort5 Wrote:I hope that was sarcasm...lol Big Grin

Nope, the game was played about 6 years back at Memorial in Lexington.
I hate cookies

please send a cake.

And EVERYONE missed the point of the thread
KnottCentralGuru Wrote:Nope, the game was played about 6 years back at Memorial in Lexington.

You think you locked him down while he dropped 54?
Holmes/UKfan Wrote:I hate cookies

please send a cake.

And EVERYONE missed the point of the thread

Then what's the point? I don't get it.
Jshort5 Wrote:You think you locked him down while he dropped 54?

Yes?!?!?!? He is an NBA BASKETBALL PLAYER!!!!!!! I MEAN I MADE ALL STATE AS A JUNIOR BUT COME ON!!!!!