Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Taylor County 2009 Varsity schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are the games in order not sure on the dates yet I will post them later.

1st game Adair County home
2nd game Green County away
3rd game Campbellsville home
4th game Washington County away
5th game Marion County home
6th game Jackson County away
7th game Somerset away
8th game Casey County home
9th game Garrard County home
10th game Wayne County away
How does everyone see us doing with that schedule?
I believe that weeks 5-9 should look like this:

5 - Jackson Co
6 - Somerset
7 - Casey Co
8 - Garrard Co
9 - Wayne Co

At any rate: TC should have a good year with a good out of district schedule. C-Ville game is a rivalry game and Green, Marion and Washington all coming off good seasons.
you are right I accidently typed them wrong.
I hope you guys do good, I see maybe 4 L, depending on how the guys come out to play! Whats the team looking like? But when it comes to playing Green County i hope you do bad LOL, other than that go TC!
Well everything is looking good are line is getting better we have alot of upcoming sophmores with alot of talent we just need to step up most of the recievers will be young but besides from that everything else is looking good.
Who's going to fill the Chris Thomas hole?
A jr. named Bronson Ingram he ran alot at Caverna and had a 80 yard touchdown he has been working hard in training and practice.
stonesteven Wrote:I hope you guys do good, I see maybe 4 L, depending on how the guys come out to play! Whats the team looking like? But when it comes to playing Green County i hope you do bad LOL, other than that go TC!

How is Green County looking?
They have a LOT to replace...
Yes we do but we will manage.
Your head coach is a fine man and your coaching staff are class acts.
I played at Campbellsville with a Taylor co. alumn. named Joe Stump Mitchell.
TCCardinal Wrote:How is Green County looking?

Green County should be just as strong this up coming year. John Stone (safety) last year, will play both ways saftey and QB. Im not sure who will be filling Rodgers spot, but other than that we should look great! Im not sure about our passing game the coach never has passed, but next year we can pass and run so we will see what happends.
stonesteven Wrote:Green County should be just as strong this up coming year. John Stone (safety) last year, will play both ways saftey and QB. Im not sure who will be filling Rodgers spot, but other than that we should look great! Im not sure about our passing game the coach never has passed, but next year we can pass and run so we will see what happends.

That is good I always root for green over everyone but us lol. I went there for 7 years before I moved up here to TC. For some reason I think our game next year might be a little closer hopefully lol. How is Stone at rushing I know pendelten was great at rushing.
TCCardinal Wrote:That is good I always root for green over everyone but us lol. I went there for 7 years before I moved up here to TC. For some reason I think our game next year might be a little closer hopefully lol. How is Stone at rushing I know pendelten was great at rushing.

The whole thing with him is he has smarts and can see the feild great. when did you goto GC?
from from like 1999 to around 2006 from kindergarden to 7th grade. I am a freshman right now
P.C.Defense Wrote:Your head coach is a fine man and your coaching staff are class acts.
I played at Campbellsville with a Taylor co. alumn. named Joe Stump Mitchell.

Yes I agree we have a good coaching staff. Our head coach Coach Turpin is one of the best men I have ever met.
ok so you are younger! so whats going to happend this upcoming year with the green and taylor game?
stonesteven Wrote:ok so you are younger! so whats going to happend this upcoming year with the green and taylor game?

Yes sir I am younger Hopefully it will be a close game.
TCCardinal Wrote:Yes sir I am younger Hopefully it will be a close game.

Yes i hope it is as well. So do you play, and do you know john stone? thats my younger brother
stonesteven Wrote:Yes i hope it is as well. So do you play, and do you know john stone? thats my younger brother

Oh ok I dont know him but I know who is he is. Well I did not play much this year my freshmen year because it was my first year playing but next year I should get alot of playtime
Yea I play
TCCardinal Wrote:Yea I play

Well i hope u the best, what position do u play? Do you know coach rodgers also known as SGT Rodgers?
stonesteven Wrote:Well i hope u the best, what position do u play? Do you know coach rodgers also known as SGT Rodgers?

I play some special teams and Line. Yes I know him great guy he is the head coach of our middle school football team I go sometimes and help out when he has conditioning for the middle school team
5-5
GRIFFIN Wrote:5-5

I think it all depends on how we come out to play every friday night. In football anything can happen
4-6 or 5-5.....I wish the Cards the best, but they lost a lot of important players from last season and they have added Marion and Washington to replace Caverna and Hart County on their schedule, two teams that are much tougher than the teams they replaced. TC should beat Adair, Garrard, and Casey and Jackson County, with Campbellsville being a toss-up because they are returning their stud RB and have more returning players that have varsity experience than does TC.
I think we can beat Washington and Possibly Wayne they are losing quite a few linemen from what I hear. I am hoping for at least 6-4