Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Parents that you just don't understand.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The parent who has a beer in one hand and a skankrette in the other that trlls their kids and their kids friend they should not smoke or drink.

The single parent who has a different lover over every weekend that tells their kids you should not sleep around.
The ones who see their children screw up, and don't punish them at all.
The ones that tell their children how great they are at sports when they really are just average at best...
Parents that push sports on their children.
I mean if they don't want to do it, they shouldn't have to!!
That cuss in front of their kids and laugh and thinks its funny when they repeat it.
The ones that say they can't buy this or that for their kids while they stand in line buying cigs and lottery tickets.
Parents that say everyword under the sun but don't want their kids cussing
Parents who don't let their children make decisions on their own, but claim to have faith in them
Parents who spy on their children and push them away and parents who do not teach thier children manners.
Parents who do drugs and the only reason they have children is because they need more food stamps and "Draw" money to buy more drugs with.
The parent who has a beer in one hand and a skankrette in the other that trlls their kids and their kids friend they should not smoke or drink.

The single parent who has a different lover over every weekend that tells their kids you should not sleep around.

The single parent who does not work, dropped out of school and collects welfare and child support thay tells their kids you need to get a job and stay in school.
Parents who support there children long after they shouldn't be supporting them, and parents who think there kids are the crap regardless of how many bad screwups they've had.
Parents who allow their 4 kids, all under the age of 5, to totally destroy the back of a mini-van rented from Enterprise.

Seriously, I do not want to scrape your kid's boogers off of the windshield, shampoo melted Crayons off the carpet, throw away your kid's dirty diapers, or throw away your kid's Happy Meal.

It's beyond me how some people can treat a car that isn't their own so bad. I should start taking my camera to work so I can show some of you how bad some people trash our cars.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Parents who allow their 4 kids, all under the age of 5, to totally destroy the back of a mini-van rented from Enterprise.

Seriously, I do not want to scrape your kid's boogers off of the windshield, shampoo melted Crayons off the carpet, throw away your kid's dirty diapers, or throw away your kid's Happy Meal.

It's beyond me how some people can treat a car that isn't their own so bad. I should start taking my camera to work so I can show some of you how bad some people trash our cars.

I believe it.. I rented a truck from there one time. I was embarrassed when i returned it because i didn't get to wash the outside of it, and when i turned in the keys the girl look relieved and thanked me to death for at least vacuuming it out and using armor all on the dash and all that.. and then she showed me a couple cars and how some people return them
I don't understand how parents can honestly believe that time out works with kids..
Parents that leave there kids with there parents so they can stay out all night parting and doing drugs.