Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Im Gonna Be A Daddy Again!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My wife has just informed me that she is pregnant with our 2nd child (Paternity results pending LOL!) Weve already decided on Keenan for a first name if its a boy or girl but what would be a good middle name that would sound good with that?
Congrats.

Keenan Ivory
Congrats!

Keenan N'kel :biggrin:
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Congrats.

Keenan Ivory
Its last name will be Robinson, not Wayans, but thanks anyway.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Its last name will be Robinson, not Wayans, but thanks anyway.
Sorry I tried not to type that but the fingers were going so fast I could not stop them.
cards_athlete Wrote:Congrats!

Keenan N'kel :biggrin:
Geez! Maybe I shouldnt name it Keenan. LOL!
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Sorry I tried not to type that but the fingers were going so fast I could not stop them.
Thanks Im sure you fought the urge with every fiber of your being but in the end it was just too strong. LOL!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Thanks Im sure you fought the urge with every fiber of your being but in the end it was just too strong. LOL!
I was so distraugh over posting that I could not say it as well as you just did. I thank you.:igiveup:
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Geez! Maybe I shouldnt name it Keenan. LOL!
Naw, just had to say it! I think Keenan is a really cute name.
Congrats!!!

& maybe Keenan Michael?

I don't know.
LOL.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I was so distraugh over posting that I could not say it as well as you just did. I thank you.:igiveup:
...Dang Smart Elleck Buckeyes LOL!Wink
CONGRATS BUDDY!! How about Keenan Lambert or Keenan Bleier? Ive always said if I ever have a baby, the name Lambert will be somewhere in that name, LOL..
Family names are good... Mother's "maiden name" is always a nice touch to keep things "unified".
Congratulations! How much time between baby Robinson #1 and baby Robinson #2?

(Tideshoss cracks me up... Lambert or Bleier...LOL)
hey Keenan Lambert Robinson or Keenan Bleier Robinson both have nice rings to them!:biggrin:

quote=IISnakE;750683]Family names are good... Mother's "maiden name" is always a nice touch to keep things "unified".
Congratulations! How much time between baby Robinson #1 and baby Robinson #2?

(Tideshoss cracks me up... Lambert or Bleier...LOL)[/quote]
Congrats HAILPIKEVILLE!!!

I'm not really good with choosing names.
Congratulations!

Keenan Michael or Keenan Michelle has a good ring to it. I would just name it something that meant something to me...
Congratulations!
Congrats i just had my first boy and named him Cooper Myles Stone. I think Cooper would go with it, or Elie!
What is baby robinson #1's name so we have an idea of your style?
Congratulations.

boy - Keenan Gallagher
girl - Keenan Noelle
Congrats man, just had my first boy a little over a month ago and it has truly been a great experience.
Congrats!!!!!
Name him after me..Keenan Dane....WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!
Keenan Maroon

lol...Congratulations!
What your wife didn't tell you is that YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER! I am...lol
Just playin man. Even if you are a Steelers' fan...Big Grin
Just had a baby boy two months ago.... Absolutely the love of my life!
Keenan Marie
Keenan Justin
Well, I'm glad I was informed. But what happened to the formula? City+Famous Athlete=Robinson.
Keenan Blake?

I teach a girl whose middle name is blake, so it could work both ways LOL
PHS95 Wrote:Keenan Blake?

I teach a girl whose middle name is blake, so it could work both ways LOL
Lol Blake. Nothing wrong with the name it would just being funny for certain circumstances.
Pages: 1 2 3