Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Favorite Threads?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is your all's Favorite Thread's that have been started in the General Discussions Forum???
The Would You Rather? thread.

Big Grin
Those that allow us to get to know each other better.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Those that allow us to get to know each other better.

I agree. :Thumbs:
T/t/t
I agree, it is extremely fun to see the replies that helps us get to know each other a little better. I thoroughly enjoy this site and the friends that I have made on here. I realize that many take some of the things we say on here personally, and that is OK. It's FUN to debate and express ourselves. For many, this is a safe environment to express feelings that they would not do otherwise. I know these sites are called COMMUNITY's, it many ways it's a reflection for FAMILY's instead. We don't always agree with each other, sometimes we don't appreciate what the others may say, but when it's all said and done, we truly appreciate the thoughts, comments and perspective of others.

Kudos to you all!
Stardust Wrote:I agree, it is extremely fun to see the replies that helps us get to know each other a little better. I thoroughly enjoy this site and the friends that I have made on here. I realize that many take some of the things we say on here personally, and that is OK. It's FUN to debate and express ourselves. For many, this is a safe environment to express feelings that they would not do otherwise. I know these sites are called COMMUNITY's, it many ways it's a reflection for FAMILY's instead. We don't always agree with each other, sometimes we don't appreciate what the others may say, but when it's all said and done, we truly appreciate the thoughts, comments and perspective of others.

Kudos to you all!

:Thumbs: