Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Music threads question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When you click on any of the threads about music do you ever check out the music others are listening to?

If so what songs have you checked out?
Have you found any songs you like by doing this?
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:When you click on any of the threads about music do you ever check out the music others are listening to?

I have to say no, mainly you're the one who posts in those threads and I don't take interest to your music. :biggrin:
I have notice there are not many who actually post on those threads on this site. Some other sites I post on or did post on there were a lot of different posters posting on them. I hope that trend starts here very soon.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:When you click on any of the threads about music do you ever check out the music others are listening to?

No, because most of the music you all post is not my type.
Yeah, you're music is not really my type of music.
There might be one or two, though, that I like.

I figured you just posted on there to just get your post number up.
LOL.
No, I just do not post every song I listen to. With 6,00 cd's or so I have a large selection to choose from. I usually just post what I am listening to on YOUTUBE.

I wasn't asking about just the songs I post, which is 95% of the post dealing with music.(LOL)

I have posted r&b songs, country, rock just to name a few different types.