Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: iPhone apps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which ones do you use to make your life easier, for entertainment, etc.?

List their name, their purpose, your game high scores, stuff like that.

Maybe if enough people have an iPhone or iPod Touch and play games, we could see who could get the high score...
I have one called aSleep, it has sounds to help me fall asleep like rain and thunder and waterfalls and stuff like that. I got a military app that has everything you need to know about the U.S. Military. I have a basketball game, a sniper game, and my favorite, a drink app. It has hundreds of drinks on it. Its got pics and it tells u what is in each drink and how to make it. It's the ****. I love me iPhone. lol
I don't have a iphone, but i do have a G1 and it has alot of apps that i like to use. MP3 backgrounds, Bartender-Drink app that lists all sorts of drinks, including what is in them and how to make them, Compare everywhere-scans barcodes and list the cheapest price to buy that product near you, Fake a call, Youtube app, Myspace app, Facebook app, Speaking pad-like sam off the computer, you can type in watever and he will say it, and finally Where-the best app ever. It has everything u need to get around in a city- tells you the cheapest gas prices in town and where, u can look up any restaurant, wheather, news, traffic, and ect. Also i have the weather channel app too. Then abunch of useless apps like soundboards, pacman, hypnotizers, noble fart, and stuff like that.