Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What teams to come out #1 in each District?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
57th
58th
59th
60th
57th-Magoffin Co.
58th-Betsy Layne
59th-Pikeville
60th-Belfry
57th- Paintsville
58th- Prestonsburg
59th-Pikeville
60th-Belfry
57 Johnson Central
58 prestonsburg or allen central toss-up
59 shelby valley
60 belfry
57 - Magoffin County
58 - Prestonsburg
59 - Pikeville
60 - Belfry
I look for Pike Central to take back the 60th crown. They have serveral good girls on that team. I feel they will work harder with the new coach and serveral people will be pleased with there performance.
BHS Tongueirate04:
57th: Magoffin County def. Paintsville

58th: Allen Central def. Prestonsburg

59th: Pikeville def. Shelby Valley

60th: Pike Central def. Belfry
Magoffin
Betsy Layne
Pikeville
Pike central if they all play if not belfry
57th- Magoffin County
58th- Prestonsburg
59th- Shelby Valley
60th- Belfry
"William Bonney" Wrote:Magoffin
Betsy Layne
Pikeville
Pike central if they all play if not belfry

Then from what I've heard, you might as well put Belfry on your list!
why does everyone think pikeville will come out on top this year. They dont have a good team?!?!?!?
What are the predictions of East Ridge's team this year?
57th Johnson Central
58th Betsy Layne
59th Shelby Valley
60th Belfry
"baller20" Wrote:why does everyone think pikeville will come out on top this year. They dont have a good team?!?!?!?

Why do you think Pikeville won't be any good this year? They are young and will get better each game as the year goes on..They beat East Ridge both times they played this summer and that was when Sanders was at East Ridge..I know Pikeville lost a couple of seniors since the school year started but I think with Martell and the group of young girls on the team they have a ton of potential.
"Basketballer" Wrote:57th- Paintsville
58th- Prestonsburg
59th-Pikeville
60th-Belfry

I agree with that !
Well the reason Pikeville beat ER is because there wasn't a game this whole summer when ER had their whole team there. One or two people were always missing because of some reason. If they had there whole team there for one whole game, it would have been no competition hands down.
I think that in the 57th, Magoffin will come out on top. It's gonna tough in this district this year though. 3 of the teams in the 57th are already predicted to be in the top 5 in the region..should be an interesting season!
"champ321" Wrote:Well the reason Pikeville beat ER is because there wasn't a game this whole summer when ER had their whole team there. One or two people were always missing because of some reason. If they had there whole team there for one whole game, it would have been no competition hands down.

Actually I think their whole team was there the 2nd game..and now Sanders is at Pikeville..but that's summer..we will have to wait and see how it plays out this year.
Maybe they were, I'm not really sure. But I heard today that they weren't letting Sanders play for Pikeville. So.
Yes, your right Chamo321 I heard the same thing. I heard that she had to sit out a year, because the rule her uneligible..
"GIVE ME THE ROCK" Wrote:57th-Magoffin Co.
58th-Betsy Layne
59th-Pikeville
60th-Belfry

Looks good to me
57 - Magoffin County
58 - Prestonsburg
59 - Pikeville
60 - Belfry