Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lewis Co. 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any predictions about the upcoming season for the Lions??
ProudLCParent Wrote:Any predictions about the upcoming season for the Lions??

How hard are the players working in the weightroom?

Who is in charge of the weightroom while Coach Hughes coaches baseball?
Fly By Night Wrote:How hard are the players working in the weightroom?

Who is in charge of the weightroom while Coach Hughes coaches baseball?

Those are two very good question, Fly by Night. Wonder if any one can answer that last one?
Can expect same as last year maybe even worse if in fact Bracken was dropped from the schedule.

Coach Kennedy is in charge of the weightlifting.
I hate to hear that much interest isn't be took into the program. I thought things were looking up and up a season or 2 ago. But it seems that is the expectation of the school....who knows.
Bub Lewis Wrote:I hate to hear that much interest isn't be took into the program. I thought things were looking up and up a season or 2 ago. But it seems that is the expectation of the school....who knows.

:Thumbs:
I agree. I would love to see someone do something positive with LC football. When was their last winning season or even better, when was their last 2 consecutive winning seasons?
What seems to be the problem?
Give coach Hughes some time he will turn it around. Were pullin for you Josh.
Coach Hughes is a great guy and given a chance he can be a great coach too. I, for one am looking forward to the upcoming season. I AM LEWIS COUNTY PROUD!!!!!!

Good Luck to the Lions and Coach Hughes!
couple of years away.Nice young group.
Can anyone post some pics of their stadium?