Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pacquiao vs. Hatton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts?
I misspelled the name on the poll choice. Could a mod fix that 4 me please?
FMJr wore Hatton out but Manny isn't FMJr. Hatton by decision.
As much as I love Ricky Hatton, Im gonna have to say Manny by decision..I REALLY hope Im wrong because Im a big fan of Hatton..but Manny is one tough SOB. Should be a great fight..
This is the classic - Size versus Speed, ad rarely in boxing lore does speed lose. But in this fight, it does prevail. When Pac-man bulked up for Oscar, he looked as big. In this fight, he will be nearly as big as Hatton. Pac-Man will win this with a TKO in the middle rounds
Im not much on boxing but I have watched Pac and he seems like he is very well rounded. Ill take Pac by TKO in the 10th.
I love boxing. Glad you guys joined in on the discussion.
DevilsWin Wrote:I love boxing. Glad you guys joined in on the discussion.

I grew up in a Boxing family. My dad boxed in the Army - kept him from fighting in any battles :biggrin:

I loved the sport, and have grown disenchnated with the game when Lennox Lewis carried the banner. Still watch the big fights, but hardly see any of the kids as they grow into contenders. That's probably what I miss most, but just haven't taken the time to watch "Friday Night Fights" :igiveup: