Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who's Going Where???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What seniors are playing college ball? Where?

I seen one started in the Basketball Forum. So, I decided to start a thread on it here.
Estill's Justin Covey got a scholarship to play RB & TE at mayville state university in north dakota so on spring break him and his dad are gonna go look at it. i heard something about Benedict walking on at EKU but idk
A few in WKy:

Courtney Dalcourt-Franklin Simpson WKU
Jim Murphree - Franklin Simpson WKU
Jamarial Brown - Lone Oak WKU
Josh Carter - Ft Campbell WKU
Tevin Barksdale - Bowling Green UT Martin
Elijah Young - Bowling Green Alcorn State
Justin Meredith - Warren Central EKU
Shenard Holton - Warren East Louisville
Leonard Macon-U of L
Zack Mings-Lindsey Wilson
Justin Hoosier-Lindsey Wilson
Donald White-CU
All of TC
Well congratulations in advance to anyone whose name is listed:thumpsup: :football:
Powell Co. has 3 from last years team

Tyler Perkins Lb - Pikeville
Billy Rice Qb- UVA- Wise
Jared Barron Wr - Union

Three good friends will now compete against each other each year in the Mid-South Conference
Channing Fugate isnt a senior but he has been offered from western. illinois and troy
I know of two LCC players going to college, but I thought that we would have Gotten more. Charlie is going to Eastern, and Chase Knight is going to UVA Wise. Did we get more commits or not?
Tyler Harbin is going to Union; Monte Merrick signed D-1 full-ride with Western Kentucky from the 2008 AAA State Champion Bobcats. I think Spencer Greer is going to Morehead State, but not sure if football or baseball or both.
Sorry that should be AAAA!!! Still have not gotten used to the "new" classes!
cougarpride08 Wrote:I know of two LCC players going to college, but I thought that we would have Gotten more. Charlie is going to Eastern, and Chase Knight is going to UVA Wise. Did we get more commits or not?

LCC's Caleb Frazier will sign with UVA on Friday, May 1, 2009