Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ryan Jarrell Motorsports 2009 Race Schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RYAN JARRELL MOTORSPORTS

2009 Race Schedule

Subject to change due to work schedule

APRIL
3 - Ponderosa Speedway "Spring 30"
4 - Ponderosa Speedway "2nd Annual Chris Estes/Brad Pena Memorial"
11 - 201 Speedway
18 - 201 Speedway
25 - TBA

MAY
2 - 201 Speedway
9 - 201 Speedway
16 - 201 Speedway
22 - Ponderosa Speedway "May Mayhem" Battle of the Bluegrass Modified Series
23 - OFF - Have to go to my buddy's wedding.

30 - TBA

JUNE
6 - Portsmouth Raceway Park (Portsmouth, OH)
13 - 201 Speedway - Battle of the Bluegrass Modified Series
20 - Lawrenceburg Speedway (Lawrenceburg, IN)
27 - Florence Speedway (Union, KY)

JULY
4 - 201 Speedway
11 - 201 Speedway
18 - Portsmouth Raceway Park "Modified Mania" $5,000 to Win Modifieds
25 - TBA
31 - Ponderosa Speedway "5th Annual Summer Shoot-out" $2,000 to Win - TV Race (Outdoor Channel)

AUGUST
1 - Bluegrass Speedway - TV Race (Outdoor Channel)
8 - TBA (Battle of the Blugrass Modified Series at 201 Speedway, OR North/South 100 at Florence Speedway)
14 - Ponderosa Speedway
15 - Bluegrass Speedway $1,000 to Win Modifieds
22 - 201 Speedway
29 - TBA

SEPTEMBER
5 - TBA
12 - OFF for WORLD 100
18 - Ponderosa Speedway
19 - Florence Speedway "Fall 50"
26 - OFF

OCTOBER
2 - Ponderosa Speedway "3rd Annual Friday Night Rumble" $1,000 to Win Modifieds
3 - Ponderosa Speedway "19th Annual Fall Classic" $1,000 to Win Modifieds
15,16,17 - Lawrenceburg Speedway "29th Annual Dirt Track World Championship" $3,000 to Win Modifieds
Didn't get to run the April 3rd and 4th show at Ponderosa. Had to make an emergency trip back to Alabama this past sunday (was just down there last week for my regular trip) and didn't get home til midnight on Weds. Didn't get the car ready in time. Will be ready to go next weekend, April 11th.
man as soon as Im able, me and Playboy have already planned goin to watch ya race as much as we can this year..you got any stickers or t-shirts??
I look for the "Rattlesnake" to have a breakout year this racing season.
Good luck!
Good Luck Rattlesnake!
:Thumbs: Right on brother
IRISH4 Wrote:I look for the "Rattlesnake" to have a breakout year this racing season.
Good luck. How do you like the track at richmond, if you have been there before?
TidesHoss32 Wrote:man as soon as Im able, me and Playboy have already planned goin to watch ya race as much as we can this year..you got any stickers or t-shirts??

I got some new stickers. As for the t-shirts, it's gonna be mid-summer before I get some. Can't find any sponsors around here the way the economy is, rough times. SO, all the expenses so far have been out my pocket again. Plan on winnin some big money this year so once that starts rollin in, I can put the winnins back into the car and I can buy shirts with my own money, lol.
C.Clair Wrote:Good luck. How do you like the track at richmond, if you have been there before?

Went 3 times last year, didn't like it at all (no offense if you're from down there). I think it may have had alot to do with me not havin the gear I needed for Richmond, but that problem has been solved, I got the gears I need for the tracks I'm gonna run. Richmond aint gonna open this year from what I understand.
Ill buy one of those stickers off of you...theres a bodyshop that sponsors a race car around here, I could give you the number to it if you want..
Kings Body Shop is 855-4898..theyve painted a few cars Ive restored. Wont hurt to call them..whats it cost to sponsor a race team. Not the main sponsor, just a smaller one?
Redneck Wrote:I got some new stickers. As for the t-shirts, it's gonna be mid-summer before I get some. Can't find any sponsors around here the way the economy is, rough times. SO, all the expenses so far have been out my pocket again. Plan on winnin some big money this year so once that starts rollin in, I can put the winnins back into the car and I can buy shirts with my own money, lol.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Ill buy one of those stickers off of you...theres a bodyshop that sponsors a race car around here, I could give you the number to it if you want..Kings Body Shop is 855-4898..theyve painted a few cars Ive restored. Wont hurt to call them..whats it cost to sponsor a race team. Not the main sponsor, just a smaller one?

I've seen their name on somebody's car, but I can't remember who it was. I think it might have been Tim Mason. Ah, I dont see em sponsorin somebody from down my way when they got Jason Hall, Chris Combs and others that from up that way. Jason is actually from Hindman but he works at Pinetop Motors for Tim Short. As for the cost of sponsorship, to sponsor me its really just whatever they feel comfortable givin me, I know times are tough right now.
an idea? And ill talk to some people for ya, give em an idea..
Redneck Wrote:I've seen their name on somebody's car, but I can't remember who it was. I think it might have been Tim Mason. Ah, I dont see em sponsorin somebody from down my way when they got Jason Hall, Chris Combs and others that from up that way. Jason is actually from Hindman but he works at Pinetop Motors for Tim Short. As for the cost of sponsorship, to sponsor me its really just whatever they feel comfortable givin me, I know times are tough right now.
Can't wait to support the Rattlesnake!!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Can't wait to support the Rattlesnake!!

Me either!
Best of luck this season big guy!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Can't wait to support the Rattlesnake!!
I know. It's gonna force me to start watching some racing again, I guess.
Yeah I have heard that richmond isnt going to open this year either. I know some guys that race over at 201. They race in the bombers division.
Good luck!
It would be neat if we could get TorQQue to make a design for shirts Rattlesnake!
Good Luck In 09