Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Highlands 4 Bellevue 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Birds get the win. Another solid performance by Hunter Jones. Hunter has a lot of schools looking at him... Kentucky, Miami Florida, North Carolina,Georgia, Arizona, long beach in California
Jones is an absolute monster. I believe that he started for Cincinnatti Midland's 18U team as a 16 year old. No doubt, a front funner for Mr. Baseball next season.
Pupaw Wrote:Jones is an absolute monster. I believe that he started for Cincinnatti Midland's 18U team as a 16 year old. No doubt, a front funner for Mr. Baseball next season.

He did play for Midland's 18's.

I coached against him last fall. He hit a double off the fence, pulled a hamstring going into 2nd. Came out of the game. Flew to Orlando that evening where he participated ion team USA in a Jr. Olympics competition and was named "Most Outstanding Player".

With all the attention that Maile is getting at Cov Cath this year from Pro scouts. Double that next year for Hunter.

I alluded in another thread about what it takes for HS stats to get to the next level. Hunter plays for Bellevue an extremely small "A" school, with much talent surrounding him. If he had to rely on HS stats to get him recognized, no one would ever know about this kid. He is the example that Baseball players are recognized by what they do in the summer, not HS.