Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry Beats Millard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Easy Victory for Belfry 1st set 21 21-11 Belfry agian 2nd set 21- 9
Millard played pretty good considering that their coach was unable to attend the game with them....Way to go Lady Mustangs
I love how people like to lie.. Hahahaha.

I heard what Belfry said to a few of Millard's volleyball players last night..
Saying that Millard was the hardest team they have competed against this year,
and it was tough for them.

But, Oh well.. They won't be saying that when they come to Millard. Last night
was nothing compared to what they can really do..
But anyways, good game to both teams.
volleyballer10 Wrote:I love how people like to lie.. Hahahaha.

21 to 11 and 21 to 9 couldnt have been too tough
Yeah, well why don't you ask the girls what they said then?
I'm not saying that it wasn't like extremely hard for them, but they said it was
tough.
Belfry's girls are taught to be reseptful of other teams, it shows good sportsmanship, what would you rather them say, "if you played the game like you talked about then you might have been a match for us" now that wouldn't be very nice of them would it?
Good sportsmanship? They did NOT have good sportsmanship, whatsoever.
A few of the girls on Belfry had freaked out on #21 for glancing at them - balling her out, then
taunted her while she was practicing serving.. Yup, that sounds like good sportsmanship to me. - But, whatever.. I'm done arguing here.
volleyballer10 Wrote:I love how people like to lie.. Hahahaha.

Belfry beat Phelps 22 to 20 and 21 to 17 so I'd say Phelps was their toughest game
That's a bit odd. Millard dominated phelps when they played them, yet Belfry almost lost to them.
strange....
**v-ball/cheergurl** Wrote:That's a bit odd. Millard dominated phelps when they played them, yet Belfry almost lost to them.
strange....

our girls had only 4 or 5 gym practices at the time they played Millard.Not making excuses but Phelps is @ a disadvantage each year @ the beginning of the season due to sharing the gym with the high school.All the other schools have combined and it lets all middle schools with the exception of Phelps being able to get in the gym for Vball right after Christmas break.Cutting their time shorter this year because both our boys and girls Bball teams went to the regionals.The girls are improving everyday in practice and during games so they'll be O.K. And from what I've heard from the parents that went to that game ,if our girls play like they have been they can beat Millard.It's all different tourney time anyway,Phelps dominated Millard a couple of years ago even when the had that Epling girl ,lost twice to Belfry and once to Johns creek all season but Millard beat them in the tournament.
Haven't had the chance to see Phelps play this season. I have seen Feds Creek, Millard and a few others. Impressed with FC...they volley well. Mullins played well in spurts. Millard couldn't handle Belfry's service game so they could not pass the ball. Best team I've seen is Col. Maynard's at Allen Central. They could beat half the jv teams in the 15th region.
Tin Cup Wrote:Haven't had the chance to see Phelps play this season. I have seen Feds Creek, Millard and a few others. Impressed with FC...they volley well. Mullins played well in spurts. Millard couldn't handle Belfry's service game so they could not pass the ball. Best team I've seen is Col. Maynard's at Allen Central. They could beat half the jv teams in the 15th region.

I agree Allen Central is by far the best in this region.
:please:
volleyballer10 Wrote:Good sportsmanship? They did NOT have good sportsmanship, whatsoever.
A few of the girls on Belfry had freaked out on #21 for glancing at them - balling her out, then
taunted her while she was practicing serving.. Yup, that sounds like good sportsmanship to me. - But, whatever.. I'm done arguing here.
I absolutely agree...they love to taunt girls on opposing teams...and the parents are no better...someone needs to give them the definition of sportsmanship...but I seriously doubt it would do any good!