Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: belfry- millard game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Belfry beat millard 21-11 21-09 millard was no match for belfry.:zzz:
Great job BMS!
yeah they did, give millard more practice time.. then you pirates will get...:ChairHit:
Millard Lady Mustangs cant WIN them all..they just felt sorry for the Belfry Pirates!!!!!!!!
cheergirl15 Wrote:yeah they did, give millard more practice time.. then you pirates will get...:ChairHit:

i agree, and also their head coach wasnt there.
So much for "unstoppable" congrats lady pirates
Well, Millard didn't do there best, considering their coach wasn't there. They was a little lost without Misty Riddle there to help them, but I can guarantee that when Belfry comes to Millard and verses them, they will be in for a surprise. Yeah, that may have been easy for Belfry last night, but that's nothing compared to what Millard can really do. - That wasn't Millard's best, and when they do play their best, they could really dominate.

Also, I would just like to say that Belfry has really bad sportsmanship.
But, I would like to say that Belfry has a really good team..

Congrats, guys.
pike county ibm Wrote:i agree, and also their head coach wasnt there.

Can't you give credit where it is due? Instead of making excuses. thats all i seen on here, Millard this and Millard that, how Millard was going to beat belfry so easy. GUESS WHAT? It did'nt happen :flush:
well if you dont like it ..dont read it.
helen keller Wrote:well if you dont like it ..dont read it.

I do like it. It's kinda funny. People like you always have excuses! :thatsfunn
you dont even know me!
Congrats Belfry.
They played a very hard game.
Millard didn't, they lost.
End of Story.

Millard is a great team who let their nerves get the best of them. They were distraught because their head coach wasn't there, they didn't play their hardest, they gave up, and they lost.
They can do better, and they will.
They will be prepared for Belfry the next time.
Congrats BMS!!!!TongueirateSho TongueirateSho
Yeah, seriously.. Belfry beat Millard - End of story.
Millard didn't do their best.

And Belfry really didn't do their best either.

The end (:
volleyballer10 Wrote:Yeah, seriously.. Belfry beat Millard - End of story.
Millard didn't do their best.

And Belfry really didn't do their best either.

The end (:

THE END?, come on, If millard would have won you would have dogged belfry like crazy you are one of those that like to brag but can't back it up, so you don't want to here any more. Well belfry won at home and they will win on Millards floor ANY TAKERS :Cheerlead TongueirateSho
if you know so much, then goodluck at millard, rrr maytee(:
Hm, and Belfry doesn't like to brag either? Lmao. That's funny.
That's all Belfry does is brag how they're the best.
Their too cocky.
You are indeed right. Millard would have, which is what Belry should be doing.
Instead of argueing about who played better, why millard lost, why belfry won, etc.; the Belfry people should accept that they won, brag about it, congratulate themselves, and Millard should congratulate Belfry and everyone should let it go.

Congratulations Belfry. You played a very good game.
Yeah millard didnt play there best,there coach wasnt there.Millard pretty much let belfry win,but they will be ready for the game at millard.
Yes, I agree. But, they shouldn't be all cocky about it. Belfry did play a good game, and won and Millard didn't. Now, we can all stop arguing over this, it's pretty silly.