Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: K.C. Ross-Miller Decommits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://new.kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=16661

Ross-Miller reopens his recruitment.
Where's this kid from?
OLDHOSS Wrote:Where's this kid from?

He is a 2010 recruit from Dallas, Texas.

I think it was best for him to decommit from UK. He wouldn't have fit well into Cal's dribble drive motion system.

Wish nothing but the best for him though!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:He is a 2010 recruit from Dallas, Texas.

I think it was best for him to decommit from UK. He wouldn't have fit well into Cal's dribble drive motion system.

OK. Thank You, BlackcatAlum.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:He is a 2010 recruit from Dallas, Texas.

Nothing against him but this is just another opening to fill with a better player. He is a good player but wouldn't fit in at all here.
I expected this.. Ross Miller puts up great stats but he plays the weakest competition in Texas.
smart move by him and Kentucky is lucky this happened IMO. Now Kentucky has TWO scholarships back open. One for this year and one for next season.
Glade to hear it. I can think of some players in next years class that we can have instead of him.
This one is not quite the same as the de-commitment from Vilarino. Ross-Miller's statement in that article didn't say anything about Calipari telling him that he didn't fit. Just that Cal hasn't seen him play enough to know if he will fit or not.

It sounds like they are still hopeful that he makes the grade with Coach Cal. We shall see...
Didnt see him playing much anyway.
sorry to hear that.