Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: DeMarcus Cousins is a beast!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Watching the McDonalds All Star game, and he's a stud....Xavier Henry is impressive also. It would be great to be able land these guys!
gish_7 Wrote:Watching the McDonalds All Star game, and he's a stud....Xavier Henry is impressive also. It would be great to be able land these guys!

Andy Katz of ESPN calls it "very likely".
Cousins is a beast...

I'm not yet impressed with Henry.
DeuceUL Wrote:Cousins is a beast...

Cousins is a beast. Very fun to watch.
it would be awesome if UK landed these two players and also got John Wall
think of this Cousins + Orton + Patterson
DeuceUL Wrote:Cousins is a beast...

I've gotta say Deuce, I'm very impressed with your guys Peyton Siva.
The McDonalds All-American Game announcers have said that Xavier Henry wants out of his letter of intent he signed for Memphis.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:think of this Cousins + Orton + Patterson

and Pilgram
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I've gotta say Deuce, I'm very impressed with your guys Peyton Siva.

He's got the potential to be special, IMO. Get a little weight on him. He's what kind of player we need, a TRUE point guard. He would obviously split time with Sosa next season, but after that, it'd be his ship to run.
Cousins can even step out and hit the 3! Wow, I really want this guy!
DeuceUL Wrote:He's got the potential to be special, IMO. Get a little weight on him. He's what kind of player we need, a TRUE point guard. He would obviously split time with Sosa next season, but after that, it'd be his ship to run.

Yeah, I can see a ton of room for improvement, but I'm sure you and the other Cards fans will love him.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Yeah, I can see a ton of room for improvement, but I'm sure you and the other Cards fans will love him.

He'll have to be a little smarter with the ball, and slow down just a bit. He'll also have to realize he has players around him, kinda the opposite from his HS career.
MVP2 Wrote:Cousins can even step out and hit the 3! Wow, I really want this guy!

ONIONS!!!
Lets just hold and hope.. Even if we do not get all we want its still turned for the greater good.
did anyone just see that move by Siva???!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:did anyone just see that move by Siva???!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Thumbs: I liked.
DeuceUL Wrote:ONIONS!!!

What? lol.
MVP2 Wrote:What? lol.

"Onions", was made famous by one of those CBS announcers.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:"Onions", was made famous by one of those CBS announcers.

Gotcha.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:The McDonalds All-American Game announcers have said that Xavier Henry wants out of his letter of intent he signed for Memphis.

I heard them saying this.
The announcers said that Cousins said this morning that UK is #1 on his list now!!! I'm trying not to get to excited tho because I don't wanna be disappointed if it don't happen with him.
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:The announcers said that Cousins said this morning that UK is #1 on his list now!!! I'm trying not to get to excited tho because I don't wanna be disappointed if it don't happen with him.

I don't blame you.
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:The announcers said that Cousins said this morning that UK is #1 on his list now!!! I'm trying not to get to excited tho because I don't wanna be disappointed if it don't happen with him.

kentuckysportsreport.com reports "At the McDonald's All-American game, Cousins showed keen interest in Washington and Kansas State."

His recruitment is up in the air it looks like to me.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:kentuckysportsreport.com reports "At the McDonald's All-American game, Cousins showed keen interest in Washington and Kansas State."

I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope hes wearing the Kentucky uniform next season!
outdoorsman43 Wrote:kentuckysportsreport.com reports "At the McDonald's All-American game, Cousins showed keen interest in Washington and Kansas State."

It showed tonight "at the mcdonalds all american game" that his top 2 teams are Memphis and UK and that UK is #1 though!!
DeuceUL Wrote:He's got the potential to be special, IMO. Get a little weight on him. He's what kind of player we need, a TRUE point guard. He would obviously split time with Sosa next season, but after that, it'd be his ship to run.

Man that kid can jam HARD!

:thumpsup: We have been missing a guard like him the last few years.
Whens the last time Lville's had a good true pg?
Cousins is nuts. This kid can really play. Now we have just get him to get on board. I wounder if they will be taking visits to UK.
C.Clair Wrote:Cousins is nuts. This kid can really play. Now we have just get him to get on board. I wounder if they will be taking visits to UK.

UK is # 1 on his list
Pages: 1 2