Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Please bring back the Bracketology thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please, I just want to view it one more time :please:
Absolutely not.

It was left on the forums for to long in my opinion and all it was intended to do was to stir up trouble and cause hard feelings..

There is no place for that kind of thread on here.
Midee1 Wrote:Absolutely not.

It was left on the forums for to long in my opinion and all it was intended to do was to stir up trouble and cause hard feelings..

Thats all they want to do
This thread is being left up as warning that I am about to start dealing with all of the pot stirring.

Stop attacking people, stop posting nonsense and stop arguing with everyone that you disagree with just to try and get a rise out of them.

This is not directed at any one in particualar. Just making the general statement.
Midee1 Wrote:This thread is being left up as warning that I am about to start dealing with all of the pot stirring.

Stop attacking people, stop posting nonsense and stop arguing with everyone that you disagree with just to try and get a rise out of them.

This is not directed at any one in particualar. Just making the general statement.

Amen!
Midee1 Wrote:Absolutely not.

Great post....
Thanks administration!
What bracketology thread? What was in it that was bad?
Jshort5 Wrote:What bracketology thread? What was in it that was bad?

Because it doesnt need to be on here. No sense in it.
MVP2 Wrote:It wasnt bad. It was just nonsense that doesnt need to be on here, so I choose to delete it. I hope the nonsense quits now.

We just don't need the nonsense....haha
Jshort5 Wrote:What bracketology thread? What was in it that was bad?

I was wondering the same thing?
Its gone, who really cares lol
OK, to the administration, i would really honestly like to know how that thread or anything else said was atacking anyone, or saying something inappropriate? it is because people don't like it. Those same people have got on this website for years and bashed kids constantly, but never were those threads deleted......i can go back 70 pages and look at them right now..........and they started rumors, basically lies....and nothing was ever said. and all one person does is make some jokes, but in no way is bashing someone and everybody throws a fit. i guess it is ok to lie about where people are going to school, call administrators and coaches the devil, and lie about schools closing, but it is awful for knottcentralguru to make a joke, thats ridiculous, same rules should apply to everyone!!!!!!!
TCTB_FACE Wrote:OK, to the administration, i would really honestly like to know how that thread or anything else said was atacking anyone, or saying something inappropriate? it is because people don't like it. Those same people have got on this website for years and bashed kids constantly, but never were those threads deleted......i can go back 70 pages and look at them right now..........and they started rumors, basically lies....and nothing was ever said. and all one person does is make some jokes, but in no way is bashing someone and everybody throws a fit. i guess it is ok to lie about where people are going to school, call administrators and coaches the devil, and lie about schools closing, but it is awful for knottcentralguru to make a joke, thats ridiculous, same rules should apply to everyone!!!!!!!

First of all it was listed as the "2009 Bluegrassrivals 1 on 1 Basketball Bonanza" which to my knowledge was never approved by anone that is in the position to approve anything of that sort. Joke or not we will not allow the site name to be associated with anything that has not been discussed and approved by the site owner.

Second it anyone read it they would know that it was just designed to cause hard feelings between some of the members that do not get along.

We, as a staff, cannot catch every post that is considered inappropriate. But when something this blatant is started I will be sure to pull it as soon as I see it.
Midee1 Wrote:First of all it was listed as the "2009 Bluegrassrivals 1 on 1 Basketball Bonanza" which to my knowledge was never approved by anone that is in the position to approve anything of that sort. Joke or not we will not allow the site name to be associated with anything that has not been discussed and approved by the site owner.

Second it anyone read it they would know that it was just designed to cause hard feelings between some of the members that do not get along.

We, as a staff, cannot catch every post that is considered inappropriate. But when something this blatant is started I will be sure to pull it as soon as I see it.

i understand why the post was removed, but i am clearly stating there are things on here all the time that just bash individuals over and over and nothing is done
TCTB_FACE Wrote:OK, to the administration, i would really honestly like to know how that thread or anything else said was atacking anyone, or saying something inappropriate? it is because people don't like it. Those same people have got on this website for years and bashed kids constantly, but never were those threads deleted......i can go back 70 pages and look at them right now..........and they started rumors, basically lies....and nothing was ever said. and all one person does is make some jokes, but in no way is bashing someone and everybody throws a fit. i guess it is ok to lie about where people are going to school, call administrators and coaches the devil, and lie about schools closing, but it is awful for knottcentralguru to make a joke, thats ridiculous, same rules should apply to everyone!!!!!!!

If you would like to discuss this further feel free to PM me but i am done with the discussion in the public forums.