Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Come On Western Ky Get On Here And Talk About What The West Has To Offer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
we need people from the west to get on here and talk football ,its usally the nothern and eastern part of the state that does all the talking,we need to know more about other teams,i am in madisonville now ,where i grew up and went to school but been and lived in belfry for 7yrs yrs and a pirate for life,lol,may be coming back home pirate nation..
I agree. We need to know a little bit more about these Western teams.
boy I got shredded for trying to get other areas intested on here.

I agree with you guys completely. We generally get good coverage from the East, North, Louisivlle and Lexington teams, but nothing from the South or West.
Stardust Wrote:boy I got shredded for trying to get other areas intested on here.

I agree with you guys completely. We generally get good coverage from the East, North, Louisivlle and Lexington teams, but nothing from the South or West.

Theres some good teams around the South and West that we need to talk about.
Stardust Wrote:boy I got shredded for trying to get other areas intested on here.

One would think the more posters from all over the state would make for a better site but, then again that could be the football fan in me coming out.
since i have been back here i have been telling everyone about this site,but yet to see anyone..go pirates
The site seems to be slowly spreading West. When I started(Sept) most on here were from the Mountains, now Louisville and NKY are in. It should be better statewide when the season starts.
redcoach Wrote:The site seems to be slowly spreading West. When I started(Sept) most on here were from the Mountains, now Louisville and NKY are in. It should be better statewide when the season starts.

That would be thanks to Stardust hardwork and dedication.:Thumbs:
HawksRule Wrote:That would be thanks to Stardust hardwork and dedication.:Thumbs:

TY:notworthy
Stardust Wrote:TY:notworthy

No problem man I like what've you done.
Paducah Tilghman always has great athletes.
devilhorns05 Wrote:Paducah Tilghman always has great athletes.

Not like they used to. Tilghman was 2-8 last year and I see them no better than .500 this year.
devilhorns05 Wrote:Paducah Tilghman always has great athletes.

there is alot of schools out here thats got great athletes but lets hear them talk about them and there teams,how is going to do what this year..
Christian Co. is loaded with skill kids. Vashaun Banks, Bubba Tandy, Hickey, Malcolm McDuffin are as good as anyone. If they can answer the questions at QB and in their lines they will be a good candidate to be the best in WKY.
The Murray tigers are a solid team
Anything on Daviess County or Owensboro Catholic?
Daviess Co. is in a rebuilding mode. Owensboro Cath will be in a rebuilding mode as well, but they do return a very good RB that will just be a sophmore.
A few seasons back a poster from another site sent me the game of the week from that area and got me hooked. I have tried to work out something with others from that site and never could get anyone to record them for me.

I am hoping this site grows and I can get the games this season.

I have a person who sends me games from Pike County and that is way cool.:1:
i would love to see belfry games this year since i am not there anymore..
I would love to see more westerners myself. I hail from Mayfield where I expect a very talent filled team to come from but a huge question mark hangs over the mostly new and inexperienced coaching staff. In class A, look out for Crittenden Co, they will be loaded and will battle with Mayfield to win the far west
Union County Has 17 returning starters from last years season which we lost to central 49-21.

We will seek revenge and we will play our hardest to earn the 3A title. Me being a senior i promise we will give everyone our hardest and come semi state when louisville central and all the talent they have to offer comes to a little town over about 3000, they will have play the hardest game win or lose they ever will. THIS YEAR we will not faulter, we will not fail, The title shall be ours, Tim Patterson, channing Fugate, and all others watch out cause a few little blue bandits are looking to steal the trophy this year.
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:I would love to see more westerners myself. I hail from Mayfield where I expect a very talent filled team to come from but a huge question mark hangs over the mostly new and inexperienced coaching staff. In class A, look out for Crittenden Co, they will be loaded and will battle with Mayfield to win the far west

If i recall crittenden beat mayfield pretty badly lol so....unless mayfield has really improved it shouldnt be much a battle. i do think however mayfield plays union county this year..should be fun
Bowling Green is usually pretty solid year in and year out and you can expect them to make it to the Regional Finals almost every year...
UCFB Wrote:Union County Has 17 returning starters from last years season which we lost to central 49-21.

We will seek revenge and we will play our hardest to earn the 3A title. Me being a senior i promise we will give everyone our hardest and come semi state when louisville central and all the talent they have to offer comes to a little town over about 3000, they will have play the hardest game win or lose they ever will. THIS YEAR we will not faulter, we will not fail, The title shall be ours, Tim Patterson, channing Fugate, and all others watch out cause a few little blue bandits are looking to steal the trophy this year.

that wont happen its either central or someone from the east,thats it in 3a
we will see...we will see
yes we will and cant wait