Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 3 Vampires Walk into a bar...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just looking for Halloween stuff and found this...

3 Vampires walk into the bar, the Bartender asks the first one, what'll you have?
A mug of Blood.
Bartender asks the second Vampire, what'll you have?
A mug of Blood.
Bartender asks the third Vampire, what'll you have?
A mug of Plasma.
Bartender says, O.K., that'll be 2 Bloods and a Blood Light!
That's a good one BGG
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:I was just looking for Halloween stuff and found this...

3 Vampires walk into the bar, the Bartender asks the first one, what'll you have?
A mug of Blood.
Bartender asks the second Vampire, what'll you have?
A mug of Blood.
Bartender asks the third Vampire, what'll you have?
A mug of Plasma.
Bartender says, O.K., that'll be 2 Bloods and a Blood Light!

BGG?????? Thats is the corniest joke ive ever heardSmile
I tried..lol...
lol
Awww, that was a funny clean joke.
My friends try telling corny jokes in 6th period every day so I will have to use that one Monday.
I thought it was cute....lol...I'll tell that one to Balla if she ever wakes up!
torQQue Wrote:BGG?????? Thats is the corniest joke ive ever heardSmile
:lol: :lol:
That was terable..lol
haha BGG someone should tell that to the guy that used to student teach in my pre-cal class...
every mornin we had a "joke of the day" except they were clean n u know...and he would tell the most random ones...but they were funny in their own way...

heres the only 2 i can think of right now...
*jesus and satan are having a contest to see who can make the best computer program, and God is the judge...so they have 24 hours to see what they can come up with...well they both get to work and stuff and are doin great and 23 hours go by. All of a sudden the power goes out in heaven. Satan loses all his work and gets mad...then God goes ding ding ding times up and lets see what u got...
Satan was like "Well i was doin great til the power went out then I lost all my work..."
God's like "thats too bad...lets see how Jesus did"
Jesus has everything perfect and it's like the best computer thing anyones ever written...and Satan's like wow...how's you do that?
and God goes "Jesus Saves"

*So a pirate walks into a bar and he's got a pegleg, a hook hand, and an eyepatch. The bartender is all excited and is like "what happened to u...?
And the pirates like "well one day the seas were really rough and i slipped off the deck into the ocean and a shark bit me leg off..."
The bartender is like that sucks what happened to your hand?
the pirate goes "one day the deck was slick and i fell in the ocean and the same shark bit my arm off"
Then he's like wow too bad for you...how'd you get the eyepatch?
And the pirate was like well one day I looked up at the sky and a seagull flew above me and pooped in it...
And the bartender was amazed he was like so seagull poop destroys your eyes?
And the pirate was like "no not really...it happened the day after i got my hook hand"

lol those are retarded but i just felt like puttin em on here anyways* lol