Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Will Belfry and Millard meet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in the allen central tourament this sat.? anyone know?
is it at allen central?
Millard v. Belfry should be a good game to watch. Could go either way. Has Belfry had any losses this season?
belfry's only loss is to allen central no one in co. has put up a good fight belfry only played thier starters one set tonight, the rest of the a team played the 2nd set resulting in a 2-0 over thier opponents.
vollyballer Wrote:belfry's only loss is to allen central no one in co. has put up a good fight belfry only played thier starters one set tonight, the rest of the a team played the 2nd set resulting in a 2-0 over thier opponents.

No one in county has put up a fight??? What about the game at Phelps on 3/27/2009?
Belfry won the 1st game 22-20 and the 2nd game 21-17 sounds like a pretty good game to me
belfry won the phelps game in two sets While some of the non starters played in the 2nd set.
vollyballer Wrote:belfry won the phelps game in two sets While some of the non starters played in the 2nd set.
i think thats what i posted belfry 22-20 and 21-17
so are you saying that maybe the 2nd group should be the starters?
all i was saying was that it was a good game both sides nothing bad either way intended, hey i'm a good guy just ask Mrs. Bevins or her daughter Mrs. Thompson at the middle school LOL
mcharles3 Wrote:i think thats what i posted belfry 22-20 and 21-17
so are you saying that maybe the 2nd group should be the starters?
all i was saying was that it was a good game both sides nothing bad either way intended, hey i'm a good guy just ask Mrs. Bevins or her daughter Mrs. Thompson at the middle school LOL

I wasn't trying to be nasty just stateing facts, i personally like to see a point for point game where i know the pirates are into it, heck i even like to watch them come back when thier down, if you watch these girls long enough you know when they are showing the pride passion and dedication of a hard fought game.
vollyballer Wrote:I wasn't trying to be nasty just stateing facts, i personally like to see a point for point game where i know the pirates are into it, heck i even like to watch them come back when thier down, if you watch these girls long enough you know when they are showing the pride passion and dedication of a hard fought game.

Yea i know what you mean you can definately tell while watching your team or someone's else who and who doesn't have the heart,passionpride or dedication we just dont have that killer instinct i mean a couple of girls do but it takes more than a couple
mcharles3 Wrote:Yea i know what you mean you can definately tell while watching your team or someone's else who and who doesn't have the heart,passionpride or dedication we just dont have that killer instinct i mean a couple of girls do but it takes more than a couple

I so Agree. You can watch the before game practice and the actual game and tell when our hitters are letting up. the thing with teen age girls is that they have tender hearts and when it comes to a team that is not a good match for belfry, you can almost see our girls feeling guilty, i noticed this in the tourament they played last sat.
well i think that millard will come out with a win tonite.