Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: hazard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how far do u think hazard will go in the playoffs? it is time for hazard to wake up and realize that its either win or go home!....i think that hazard will be ready for whom ever steps in there way, they are a hard working football team. These team thats hazard will meet up with in the playoffs will see alot off passing from them, will hazard be prepared for the pass and the run?
They are going home next week, Im afraid.
Hazard is a good team, not as good as Pikeville made them look, but a very good team. Unfortunaley for the Dawgs they get the 3 seed and a trip to Lynn Camp. I hope Hazard pulls the upset but from persoanl experiences I can tell you it is hard to win at Lynn Camp.
PHSFAN Wrote:Hazard is a good team, not as good as Pikeville made them look, but a very good team. Unfortunaley for the Dawgs they get the 3 seed and a trip to Lynn Camp. I hope Hazard pulls the upset but from persoanl experiences I can tell you it is hard to win at Lynn Camp.

Lynn Camp is a tough playoff team. Lynn Camp has a very good secondary as well. LCs running game is outstanding. I honestly cant see the Bulldogs beating them.
If Lynn Camp takes Hazard lightly, Hazard will win
PHSFAN Wrote:I hope Hazard pulls the upset but from persoanl experiences I can tell you it is hard to win at Lynn Camp.
Would you be talking about that wild 2003 game? and yes if lc isnt focused like they should it they may lose the game. But i think Coach Mitchell will make this team be focused
I am just talking about games that I have played or watched at Lynn Camp....no game in particular....the 03 game was a wild one. I have more respect for Lynn CAmp than any other team in Class A Region 4. I played against Lynn Camp all 4 years I played for Pikeville in the playoffs...we went 3-1 against the Campers but 0-1 at Lynn Camp(not the 2003 game).
i think there season will end friday but if they win they maybe able to make a run
I really can't see the Cats taking anyone lightly, especially now. How does Hazard compare to Somerset? Size, speed, overall game?
Lc won't take them lightly, they've not really took anyone lightly, they have no reason, they can't go by stats it's the same game but a different night and a different week, everyone is gonna come out a lil' different. LC should be able to win but i still think it'll be a close game.
LC better not take them lightly or they will get beat. but i think lynn camps coachin staff will have them ready to play. this should be a good game.
if the coachin staff dont have em ready a pep talk by mr. chaffin, reynolds or scalf will come into effect....
I doubt they will survive past this week if LC gets to Olinger.
i think that it could go both ways for hazard because hazard has had some trouble this year against stopping the run and i also think that lynn camp is not ready for hazards passing offense!
IMO...hazard By 3 TD's
hazard will give them a run for there money, hazard should over come lynn camp there not to be tacken lighty.............
I don't think Lynn Camp takes anyone lightly they have alot of drive to suceed . Hazards line better be ready friday or MR.Olinger will spend alot of time on the ground.
Hazard's oline is doing really good this year. For Durell to throw the ball so much he needs someone to block for him and this year he is really getting it done. Three of the starting o-linemen are juniors this year. Left Tackle- Chris Melton 6'2" 240pds., Dan Spaulding 5' 7" 190 pds., and Chase Short 5' 7" 250 pds.. They are all really strong each benhing over 200 pds. and Chase benching over 300 pds. To have the state leading pass offense you have to give some credit to the linemen for stepping it up and helping Durell to get enough time to throw the ball. Due to Matt Turner and Jimmy Miller being seniors, next year the line will be all seniors. They will be more experienced and well coached. The line coach Chuck Fugate and Brad Bolen are excellent coaches that know what they are doing. Shane Massey and Jared Woods will have to step it up and have to play next year each averaging 265 pds. So look out for an oline that might be unpenetrable.
Give credit to the people that dont get recognized for what all they do and besides all the passing they also open up the holes for Preston Smith to run through.
ComeGetSome Wrote:Hazard's oline is doing really good this year. For Durell to throw the ball so much he needs someone to block for him and this year he is really getting it done. Three of the starting o-linemen are juniors this year. Left Tackle- Chris Melton 6'2" 240pds., Dan Spaulding 5' 7" 190 pds., and Chase Short 5' 7" 250 pds.. They are all really strong each benhing over 200 pds. and Chase benching over 300 pds. To have the state leading pass offense you have to give some credit to the linemen for stepping it up and helping Durell to get enough time to throw the ball. Due to Matt Turner and Jimmy Miller being seniors, next year the line will be all seniors. They will be more experienced and well coached. The line coach Chuck Fugate and Brad Bolen are excellent coaches that know what they are doing. Shane Massey and Jared Woods will have to step it up and have to play next year each averaging 265 pds. So look out for an oline that might be unpenetrable.
Give credit to the people that dont get recognized for what all they do and besides all the passing they also open up the holes for Preston Smith to run through.

gee son. .they got some big ole boys:bigeyed:
i think that hazard's season will end on friday
I think that Hazard's O-Line is excellent this year with the addition of 2 new starting Juniors even though they had Chase "cookie" Short starting 6-11 games last season. The Line has really stepped it up this year to really help the team and as well as Olinger to give him the time to complete his Atomic passes, and give Preston Smith, and Jerome Blanton the Room to run when they need it.
Next year's offensive line will consist of all seniors which will be - Chris Melton, Dan Spaulding, Jared Woods, Chase Short, and Shane Massey. Massey, Melton, Short, and Spaulding all start this season with Woods filling in occasionally on defense, Massey also Starts Defense.
Hazard's Next years team is expected to have over 20 seniors which all love to play football and are ready to hit the weight room hard and come out crackin heads next season.
Is that a joke toolbox?, really they may not be big but they play hard and get what needs to be done, done. They me undersized but i'll put'em up against anyone cuz they wont stop till they win.
unda-taka Wrote:Is that a joke toolbox?, really they may not be big but they play hard and get what needs to be done, done. They me undersized but i'll put'em up against anyone cuz they wont stop till they win.

oh no unda taka. i miss read. I though he said you all had a bunch of 260 lbs .. sorry dude
I think hazard will come on top and get -r- done and if hazard plays there game the j.v will be in the 3rd quarter i take hazard in this one but hazard wins by 2 touchdowns!!!
toolbox Wrote:oh no unda taka. i miss read. I though he said you all had a bunch of 260 lbs .. sorry dude
its aight man but what i get tired of is people underestimating hazards linemen get what im sayin?
sideline_#2 Wrote:I think hazard will come on top and get -r- done and if hazard plays there game the j.v will be in the 3rd quarter i take hazard in this one but hazard wins by 2 touchdowns!!!
... thats right sideline hazard gonna be crackin dem headz
Hazard by 14+....Lynn Camp Struggles in the passin game and Hazard with a great O-Line will throw the ball well