Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Which poster would you most like to meet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Fire away.
Breathitt Bobcat!
I can't figure who it is. He is pretty elusive...well elusive anyway. they have to be someone around the Powell Co. Program or know somebody that is. They know too much info that goes on behind the fieldhouse walls. Nothing important, just that they know things.
Stardust.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Fire away.

Well of course you... your famous.
blitz43 Wrote:Breathitt Bobcat!
I can't figure who it is. He is pretty elusive...well elusive anyway. they have to be someone around the Powell Co. Program or know somebody that is. They know too much info that goes on behind the fieldhouse walls. Nothing important, just that they know things.

I would also like to know who he is, my friends and I have been trying to figure out who he is since we all joined this site. He knows alot about Breathitt county football, one of my friends said he stated that he played for us this year on here. If so, we are clueless to he is.
I would like to meet skeow.
Probably MVP2. He seems like a pretty cool guy.
theres a whole host of posters Id like to meet. Everybody that said a prayer for me when they found out I got crushed in the mines. Also Hail Pikeville, DevilsWin, Old School, MVP2, JShort5 and my boy Redneck just to name a few..nothing personal if I didnt mention your name, Ive just known all of those guys for a long time on here..
Batpuff Wrote:Well of course you... your famous.

He's telling a lie, he wants to meet me.
thetribe Wrote:He's telling a lie, he wants to meet me.

Well ofcourse but since you wont help me out in the situation and meet me half way. lol
TidesHoss32 Wrote:theres a whole host of posters Id like to meet. Everybody that said a prayer for me when they found out I got crushed in the mines. Also Hail Pikeville, DevilsWin, Old School, MVP2, JShort5 and my boy Redneck just to name a few..nothing personal if I didnt mention your name, Ive just known all of those guys for a long time on here..
Likewise TH32!
Several and would miss most if trying to list all: Outdoorsmman43, Aslan, FBALL, QQ, theVille, DeuceUL, MisterPerfect, Tate_64, Midee, ComfortEagle, NewarkCatholicFan.
Stardust Wrote:Several and would miss most if trying to list all: Outdoorsmman43, Aslan, FBALL, QQ, theVille, DeuceUL, MisterPerfect, Tate_64, Midee, ComfortEagle, NewarkCatholicFan.

I've met FBALL and he aint much to look at.

I'll be heading to Batavia next Saturday to play in a golf outing. Give me a shout and maybe I can show my ugly mug.
There's a lot I'd like to meet. Mostly staff members, but members like Stardust, TH32, PLAYBOY5, EasternAlum, etc.
Midee1 Wrote:I've met FBALL and he aint much to look at.

I'll be heading to Batavia next Saturday to play in a golf outing. Give me a shout and maybe I can show my ugly mug.

Elks Run or Legendary Run? If either, you will like them both. Elks Run is a Bear of a course. Legendary Run ( a Scottish links style course) is one of my favorites in the tri-state area. If not one of these two, there are some other great courses in that area, let me know which one you are playing.

I was on the turn at Legendary Run, when we went into the snack shop and came in to see the first tower on 9/11. Watching with not too much more than amazment of how a plane could fly into a building when bam, the second plane hit. Obviously Golf was no longer important. (Hmm - new thread idea)
BlackcatAlum, Stardust, The Tribe, PC_You_Know, Brittany1021(something like that), *Central_Cheer_Chick, 15thRegionSlamaBama.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:theres a whole host of posters Id like to meet. Everybody that said a prayer for me when they found out I got crushed in the mines. Also Hail Pikeville, DevilsWin, Old School, MVP2, JShort5 and my boy Redneck just to name a few..nothing personal if I didnt mention your name, Ive just known all of those guys for a long time on here..

Thanks Hoss, I would enjoy meeting you someday too. There are several others that I would like to meet, in no particular order Jetpilot, BFritz, Midee1, PHS1986, Beetle01, Kyrifle, I know there's several others on here, and I can't leave out Coach Owens and DevilsWin.

Here's a few posters I'd like to meet, who I think I know or have already met in person, Mr Kimball, Irish4 and Redneck
If most are from EKY, I will be the one to try to get a BGR outing together :biggrin:

I coach a travel Baseball team, that we are in the midst of trying to finalize our Summer schedule. We are planning on playing at Morehead State. Not sue where that is to many, but it could be a start.

Also, though I am not familiar with the proximity, my father lives in Ezel - whereever in the heck that is???? So, maybe I can hook up with some when I make it down that way.

Also, when my father retired, he and my mother (RIP) moved (after I gave them my blessings :biggrin: ) to Campton. Again, have no idea where that is in comparison for the bulk of our users.

Finally, maybe I have met some and not even known it. If any have been involved in AAU Basketball, I had until two years ago, coached AAU Basketball teams for several years n which we have played teams from all over the state. What I have found interesting is that much of the Basketball in NKY, Lexington and Louisville are all select teams, many of the teams from the other parts of the state were mostly comprised of School players. Always made me want to put something like that together for our school program.

Anyone make it to the NKY area, PM me and we'll see if schedules coencide.
Meeting all of the staff members would be number one on my list but there are too many other posters would make the site enjoyable for me to list them all. I wouldn't care to meet anyone here, even the troublemakers, haha.
Watchful Eye

:please:
outdoorsman43 and theVILLE
Everyone!! TH32, phs1986, Stardust, *SC*Cards*FaNaTiC*, IISnakE, Aslan, The Guru, ComfortEagle, NewarkCatholicFan, Midee1, EKY Sportster, donathanhurley .... too many to name
thetribe
theVILLE
MisterPerfect
HAILPIKEVILLE!
Stardust
BlackcatAlum
Stardust Wrote:Elks Run or Legendary Run? If either, you will like them both. Elks Run is a Bear of a course. Legendary Run ( a Scottish links style course) is one of my favorites in the tri-state area. If not one of these two, there are some other great courses in that area, let me know which one you are playing.

I was on the turn at Legendary Run, when we went into the snack shop and came in to see the first tower on 9/11. Watching with not too much more than amazment of how a plane could fly into a building when bam, the second plane hit. Obviously Golf was no longer important. (Hmm - new thread idea)

Actually Cedar Trace if memory serves me correctly.

I think it's a fundraiser for Child abuse prevention and the Cincinatti Childrens hospital.

I was actually in my dads truck driving through McDonalds parking lot in Flatwoods on my way to work listening to Bob and Tom on the radio trying to figure out whether they were being honest or pulling some sort of gag. It was just a few short days after they rushed dad to the hospital with an anyuresym. (sp)
BlackcatAlum Wrote:There's a lot I'd like to meet. Mostly staff members, but members like Stardust, TH32, PLAYBOY5, EasternAlum, etc.
Likewise my friend! Likewise!:Thumbs:
I'd like to meet Devilswin,Stardust and many more
I'd like to meet CTD. I heard he was the coolest thing since ice water..lol
Stardust Wrote:Several and would miss most if trying to list all: Outdoorsmman43, Aslan, FBALL, QQ, theVille, DeuceUL, MisterPerfect, Tate_64, Midee, ComfortEagle, NewarkCatholicFan.

Hey Dust, I can tell you that QQ and Tate are awesome guys to know.
I know several posters but there are many more I would like to meet.
I would like to know everyone on this site. But. I guess that's what makes this site so amazing.

But hears a few I'd like to meet-Stardust,Overrated,BlackcatAlum,thetribe, and -STAT-
Pages: 1 2 3